AVITA FF : ETERNALLY BOUND Uptd Chptr22 Pg39

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
CHARACTER SKETCH
AVDESH SINGH THAKUR:
He is the feared Bhaiyyaji of Lallanpur.Believes in answering violence with violence.But this identity of his is known only in Lallanpur.Presently he is doing final year MBA at St.Claires College Mumbai.The hottest dude of college,every girls dream and every boys envy.Ready to do anything for his loved ones and to them he is kind,gentle and lovable.What turns the tides of his life?
ARPITA RAI :
Sweet,gentle,beautiful,kindhearted in short an angel.Loves her family and friends above all and ready to lay down her life for them.Her mothers transfer brings her to Mumbai and St.Claires.Does not believe in answering violence with violence.Though silent can stand up if needed.Whats her destiny?
RANVIJAY SINGH :
A fun loving easy going guy,Casanova by nature but has a heart of gold.Loves and trusts his bff Avdesh very much.But is unaware of his other identity.Is his trust to be broken?
ANANYA TAKUR:
Avdesh's cousin sister who was doing MBA in London till now.Her Dadsbusiness issueslands her in Mumbai and at St.Claires.She knows about Lallanpur and Bhaiyyaji but do not know that its Avdesh.She knows Arpita through IF and is happy to have met her and both gets hooked to each other even though she is stark opposite to Arpita .Where does this lead her?
BAHUJI :
Appears as Avdesh's well wisher and his loving sister in law but in fact is a wily woman who has her eyes set on Avdesh and root cause for his destructive ways.Whats her plans?
OTHER CHARACTERS
Shanthi Rai: Arpita's mother.Loves her daughter very much but isn't strong enough to stand up to people.
Jagat Rai and Simple Rai: Arpita's brother and sister in law.Loves her like a daughter
Pehlwan,Kannu and others of Avdesh's Goon Gang
Avdesh's Ammaji: Loves her son greatly and wishes he leaves his ways
Viren Pal and his son Siddharth:Arpita's father's friend and a wily snake
HI GUYS...THIS IS NIDHA HERE WITH MY FIRST FF ON AVITA...HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT...I'LL TRY TO BE AS REGULAR AS POSSIBLE WITH THE UPDATES...SYSTEM UPDATES WILL BE LESS...MOST UPDATES WILL BE FROM PHONE SO BEAR WITH ME😊...HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND MY WORK IS AT YOUR DISPOSAL TO COMMENT AND CRITICISE AS YOU SEE FIT

INDEX
CHAPTER 1-Pg 2
CHAPTER 2-Pg 5
CHAPTER 3-Pg 6
CHAPTER 4 -Pg7 
CHAPTER 5- Pg 9
CHAPTER 6- Pg 11
CHAPTER 7- Pg 12
CHAPTER 8 - Pg14
CHAPTER 9 - Pg 15
CHAPTER 10-Pg 18
CHAPTER 11-Pg 20
CHAPTER 12-Pg 22
CHAPTER 13-Pg 24
CHAPTER 14-Pg 25
CHAPTER 15-Pg 27
CHAPTER 16-Pg 29
CHAPTER 17-Pg 30
CHAPTER 18-Pg 32
CHAPTER 19-Pg 34
CHAPTER 20-Pg 35
CHAPTER 21-Pg-37
CHAPTER 22-Pg-39
Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail
Hey Sara πŸ€—

me first me first me first πŸ₯³

Congo Shongo on your First FF πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Love your Intro πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘

ohhh college romance πŸ˜³

now it will be interesting you how he will save his love from everyone πŸ˜³

love you πŸ€—

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi dear. I luv the intro. U are also on the PKYEK Forum right? I love Ur Comments on the FFs. Pls PM me when U update. Btw, Whats Ur Name?
PrashT thumbnail
Nidha...😳😳😳😳

Loved it...!!!

For ur FFπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Nidhsara , your ff seems very intersting. So Avi has a two personalities. I wonder which one Arpi falls for.
smile.sara thumbnail
very goodπŸ‘πŸΌ specialy for Avi. i persoally thought some couple of months latter for this plot for Avi like A Hot feared Bhayaji in LallanPur and a cool student guy in adjacent big city of state simeltaneously. but i am not very good writter as wel as have not enough time so thanks to u  as its like u read my mindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. hope it will o interesting.
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Hi dear. I luv the intro. U are also on the PKYEK Forum right? I love Ur Comments on the FFs. Pls PM me when U update. Btw, Whats Ur Name?

Hi Ramona...my name is Nidha...i'll try to pm you if am updating from system..but then too i don't know how to place a link in it (not so well versed with computers 😳)..but if my update is from phone then can't send pm hun..love ya
PristineSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Hi Ramona...my name is Nidha...i'll try to pm you if am updating from system..but then too i don't know how to place a link in it (not so well versed with computers 😳)..but if my update is from phone then can't send pm hun..love ya

aww... no worry dear...

its ok if you dont put the link..

but pls update soon...
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res πŸ˜Š

------

Will edit in 2 days
smile.sara thumbnail
hi Nidha. i added u in my buudy list...pls PM me when u UD.πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by sara212 - 12 years ago