Expectation from AnYa Picnic?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
So what do you guys think?

Obviously Both will be going there, otherwise what would be the point of bringing of the picnic topic?

Navya's Dad already seems convinced from Promos, and Anant will manage his family...

What do you think will be scenes of picnic?

Some romantic moments?
😳
😳I just hope that now one of the two accepts his/her love and realize it...

and their respective friends help anant or navya(whoever realized it) to help them both...😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

What would be scenerio According to you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
itz obvious dat dey vl cum more close 2 each othr...
nd v ol r xpecting some drolling scenes frm dem...😳
but abt da realization of der luv...dat shud not b happend soon...but may b 1 can realise his/her luv 4 da othr...nd i think dat vl b Navya...but i want dat it shud b Anant 2 realize his love 1st !

Lub,
Juh!😊
Edited by Love_Anant - 12 years ago
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too! We can more or less see now that Navya is falling for or should I say 'has already fallen for' Anant lol But it would be nice to see what exactly Anant thinks of Navya...maybe it could be a scene where Navya's at harm or in danger and then Anant realises the important of Navya in his life... πŸ˜Š
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ruxana91

Me too! We can more or less see now that Navya is falling for or should I say 'has already fallen for' Anant lol But it would be nice to see what exactly Anant thinks of Navya...maybe it could be a scene where Navya's at harm or in danger and then Anant realises the important of Navya in his life... πŸ˜Š

hey ruxana...dat prt vl b wonderful...evn i want anant 2 realize his luv 1st...nd agar aisa scene hua den definitely anant vl save hr nd may b confess his luv...😳

v shud b da writers lolx πŸ˜†
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love_Anant

hey ruxana...dat prt vl b wonderful...evn i want anant 2 realize his luv 1st...nd agar aisa scene hua den definitely anant vl save hr nd may b confess his luv...😳

v shud b da writers lolx πŸ˜†

heyy...yup he could save her and actually discover his feelings for her πŸ˜ƒ
and lol i know!! we'd know exactly how to create the perfect scenes to make ourselves as well as everyone else drool over them lool  πŸ˜†
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My only expectation from the picnic is that it be as normal as close to reality as possible... no lost in the jungle tracks please! But I want Anant and Navya to spend some quality time together as well so that Anant finally figures out what is going on between him and Navya.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ohh yess... Guys for some reason, we already see yes from Navya... But I want.. anant to realize and ask his guru aka harry... and practice some proposal part and all...
@ladyMc: Yes... No Jungle mein Managal Kinds please...
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't know if they will realize but I'm sure they are gonna get into some trouble and as per the sbb segment it was pretty much like they were left behind and navya was very scared and she was hugging anant😳and anant was consoling her
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
umm i just expect some lovely moments spent 2gether by thm..no lost in jungle scene pleaseee...and abt confession or anything like tht..i dont want tht now..i just want thm 2 b close 2 each other..understand each other..may b they can talk abt their likings,family and all
i just hope they spend some quality time together alone..