Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ermm, Abhay Flashnews Dar!! Sid tried to kill Pia!

Ashtad. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok, so let me get this right? Even if our Darling Abhay was gonna talk yesterday he was not planning to say anything abt the truth?Please Don't Hit MePlease Don't Hit Me

as he said he wont tell Piya anything to Chand cause Sid would kill her if she knew.

Well Abhay darl! flashnews, He once tried to 'kill' her by biting her into a vampire, where you jumped in and took the honour so she wouldnt go more far than half-vampire. And just recently, He took her to that place you and Metz meet for the first time and was actually gonna kill her this time, draining her body with his fangs, remember? when you came in between as the saviour๐Ÿ˜‰.

So what i am trying to say here, with truth, without truth he will try to kill her , harm her anyways one day or the other, dont ya think it would be time to open the precious mouth now?plzzz

------
Anywas, it was a good episode, Piya darling finding out abt even more truths hidden and teaming up Loogle! Abhayender was famous as it seems๐Ÿ˜†. Anyways i am glad she decided to know the whole story. And tomorrow, well, Sid will probably make up something abt Haseena to convince her, i am sure. So she'll keep searching!

The scene between Abhay and Piya Said much, our Abhay saying the painfull repetitive ' i have to' speach, And Piya even more heartbroken than before' Is it even love, with all these lies?, But the beauty of it is that even in this state she cant forget him, even if he decided to let her do it or even if she said she would do it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Edited by -Hello- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Abhay can you use that mouth of yours for something than kissing& biting?????? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
abhay is super-manguram..when he was a baby he used to cry soo much waaahhh..but it took him five years to say 'mom'...that's why sid is a bit, err, faster than him...๐Ÿคฃ 
Ashtad. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

Abhay can you use that mouth of yours for something than kissing& biting?????? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yea! 
Hehe, i wouldnt mind see it kissing Piya over and over again๐Ÿ˜ˆ but for that he needs to open it for some words first!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is it not the fear make most of the us to keep quite ..rather in reality too we do hide the truth if that is going to hurts the person. It is abhay who can feel the evilness in sid . It might be easy to judge today that he would have told the truth long back ...but can abhay see the future as what would happen . He did what he felt he can do the best. Sid constantly remind of killing piya ...how can abhay tell the truth and expose the piya to sid ...

For the first time when sid tried to bite piya was to make her vampire but not kill her ...that is abhay bit piya . But from then he is after piya to kill . But yes he should tell her truth seeing the situation around like piya is getting too friendly with sid . Hmm but fear is something difficult to overcome ...when he has to do for his love.It needs courage ...it is easy to fight alone with evil than being with other .

Overall episode was quite okay . I guess it is once again piya went to detectivigiri and she might find out the truth anyway .
Ashtad. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

abhay is super-manguram..when he was a baby he used to cry soo much waaahhh..but it took him five years to say 'mom'...that's why sid is a bit, err, faster than him...๐Ÿคฃ 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ no wonder everyone belives Sid easily๐Ÿค”.
Edited by -Hello- - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yaar vampires ro nahin sakte varna aaj dehradun mein flood aa jaati, poor abhay, but dont worry abahy piya is back on her jasoos giri, woh jald hi aa jaayegi๐Ÿ˜†

Ashtad. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Is it not the fear make most of the us to keep quite ..rather in reality too we do hide the truth if that is going to hurts the person. It is abhay who can feel the evilness in sid . It might be easy to judge today that he would have told the truth long back ...but can abhay see the future as what would happen . He did what he felt he can do the best. Sid constantly remind of killing piya ...how can abhay tell the truth and expose the piya to sid ...

For the first time when sid tried to bite piya was to make her vampire but not kill her ...that is abhay bit piya . But from then he is after piya to kill . But yes he should tell her truth seeing the situation around like piya is getting too friendly with sid . Hmm but fear is something difficult to overcome ...when he has to do for his love.It needs courage ...it is easy to fight alone with evil than being with other .

Overall episode was quite okay . I guess it is once again piya went to detectivigiri and she might find out the truth anyway .

Darling, this was not such serious post, i understand the fear, it is justified, but careless, cause she is no safe without the truth anyways. But i still do understand him exactly as i understand Piyas need for the truth. ist not a good feeling to be keept in the dark and piya is noone to let her self be eiather. Yea, Piya will eventually find out abt the truth, but how safe will it be? safer than Abhay telling her?. They need both a strong trust in eachother from now on.
Ashtad. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

yaar vampires ro nahin sakte varna aaj dehradun mein flood aa jaati, poor abhay, but dont worry abahy piya is back on her jasoos giri, woh jald hi aa jaayegi๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Lol, yea...all hope relies in miss Holmes now,lol. Although i know Sid will smartly fool her again, basically it means more drag.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nothing in PKYEK makes sense. Siddharth had already tried to make Pia his 'Happy Meal' several times. So it is logical for her to be aware of the danger and be guarded than know nothing about it. After all Abhay is there to protect her...