Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Let's Leave It Untitled (Page 84)

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

Kritzie, Shru!!Hug

Parul Hug   Hug   Hug  How are u Embarrassed Embarrassed U must be happy nah the Elena confessed her feelings for Damon i saw some sigs where they finally kissed Embarrassed i haven't seen TVD but i guess the Delena fans are very happy with the scene Embarrassed and what is all this Damon dying talks?? is he gonna die?? Confused Confused

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Kriti it's said Damon is gonna die. Damon and Elena r real life couple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by kriti_binal

The Character Dheela song has stuck in my head ROFL

ROFLROFL

Ishaq ke naam pe  karte sabhi ab raas leela hai!!!!

Main karu toh saala character Dheela hai ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Abhishek to throw Chander out
STARONE.IN

In STAR One's political love drama Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein, watching Abhishek (Deepak Wadhwa) and Gauri (Sheetal Dabholkar) get married, Alka feels it is the right time to tell the world about her relationship with Chander.

STARONE.IN

Though her mother and Chander want her to wait for a better time, she doesn't want to hide it any more. Chander ultimately promises Alka that he will talk to Abhishek post the celebrations, but in tonight's episode, Abhishek will catch Chander and Alka together and will be furious with the two of them. Along with his dad, he will throw Chander out of his house and life.

A STAR One.in source elaborates, "Abhishek isn't happy with his wedding to Gauri, and has told her point blank that this was a marriage in name only. A shocked Gauri is speechless at this treatment on her wedding night. On the other hand, Alka wants Chander to talk to her dad about their marriage, but Chander jokes that her dad will throw him out of the house. Yet, when she is persuasive, he agrees to talk to Abhishek the next day. But the next day, when Alka and Chander are together, Abhishek will walk into the room and spot them hugging. He will be very angry and will confront them about their relationship. When they admit to being in love, he will feel cheated. He will be furious that they never mentioned anything and went about the whole thing behind his back. There will be a huge showdown between Chander and Abhishek, wherein his dad will also join. Though Alka's mom will try to salvage the situation, her voice will be overridden by the men in the house, who will throw Chander out. They will tell him that he is a servant and will never be able to match upto their level. Alka will be inconsolable."

An angry Abhishek Tiwari aka Deepak Wadhwa says, "I can't believe Alka and Chander could carry on a relationship right under my nose. When I had asked her a while ago, she lied through her teeth. I am feeling betrayed and hurt with this episode. I feel both my sister and friend have cheated me. This is not done. I am in shock and hurt."

Will Alka unite with Chander? What will Abhishek's next step be? How will Chander handle this situation? Don't forget to catch the interesting twists and turns in Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein every Monday to Saturday, at 9 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Thursday, May 12, 2011
STARONE.IN

You have already voted on this!
like   0  LIKE  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Oh that is sad Ouch Ouch I read somewhere that in the book its Damon Elena i guess in the third book or season Confused not sure though and Are Nina n Ian (that's wat their names are right Ermm) A real life couple WOW...That is Great LOL LOL LOL I thought they were just rumors did they admit abt their relationship???
supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Damon's going to die?? Wait are you talking about season 2 finale or season 3?
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Kriti I dunnu but someone had said that Damon is gonna die. I don't watch TVD so no clue. I read somewhere they announced they are a coupleErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Shru kahan gayi Ermm Shru is TVD telecast in India??? do u have any idea abt it??? coz even i wud wanna see it!!

VVV Hug   Hug

Go to top