nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Edited by kriti_binal - 12 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Byebye Nami πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Kritzi - Thanks yaar - yea SP days are so numbered!!!
and can you give me a link to the VM 😳
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sidra2007

Merry πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'm not to attached to this show - but this and Saas bina saural are the only 2 indian shows i watch - and they were doing really well! I shud have listened to gauri - stupid SP!! πŸ˜”

im gonna follow ur advice - glee season 1 just came on netflix - going to watch that once this is over!

lol... watch the vampire diaries.. and become a fan of TC like meee😳. i know we have the same taste u will like that couple.
i wanna start watching glee too. will give it a try this summer.

i guess thats wat i like abt american showz. its alittle more reliable compare to hindi showz. . it doesnt get cancel or make a u huge u turn in its story like dmgπŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail
This time...this place...mis-used mistakes...tooo long...too late...who was I to make you wait...

Dutta & Naku - I miss you!! πŸ˜’
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey kirti..DJ

@sidrraa watch north and south.. the one in my siggy dabba. its great mini tv series. u will love it. its only 4 epi but each one is like an hour long i think πŸ€”..
let me pm u
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Byebye Nami πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Kritzi - Thanks yaar - yea SP days are so numbered!!!
and can you give me a link to the VM 😳

Here it is Sidra 😳 😳
Sakshi Tanwar & Ram Kapoor - Welcome Back!

Its wonderful and i like the song...Though at first it reminded of some unwanted people πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

lol... watch the vampire diaries.. and become a fan of TC like meee😳. i know we have the same taste u will like that couple.
i wanna start watching glee too. will give it a try this summer.

i guess thats wat i like abt american showz. its alittle more reliable compare to hindi showz. . it doesnt get cancel or make a u huge u turn in its story like dmgπŸ˜†

I've seen the first few epis of TVD - but i think because there is so much hype around it that i just didnt want to watch it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - but yea will give it a go once summer officially starts.

i've watched random epis of glee before - but now since the whole season is on netflix - i dont have to watch on my computer was going watch that.

yea American shows are so much better then crap like CMG and the sitara network - i still wonder how i got so into indian shows - never used to be this into them πŸ˜•
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Kesar was totally hitting on Gulaal today - if i could use those words to describe them - tu khule baalon mein aur bhi achi lagti hain...

Beautiful scene it was, and it came out of no-where when he said that esp if you look at it from Gulaal's pov
Sid.H thumbnail

hey kirti..DJ

@sidrraa watch north and south.. the one in my siggy dabba. its great mini tv series. u will love it. its only 4 epi but each one is like an hour long i think πŸ€”..
let me pm u

yea gimme link - will watch it this weekend - now tha im done with exams :P
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hey kirti..DJ

let me pm u

I love Richard Armitage, he is one of the british actors around, and i still need to see North and South, i even brought the dvd few months back when there was a sale on