Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Let's Leave It Untitled - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Shruti*

That reminded me I have to give Kriti link of TVD episodes. Anyone watches TVD here?
i watch it on tv.. soo dont know abt the online epi. and everywhere u want to watch its ask to compelet a stupid surveyyy..its soo annoying
@Maryam yup his b'day is on 9 th June lol
Bt we hav to submit the sigs b4 30th May :)
Zarquu will PM u the details :P

@Shru di u watch D3 :O lol
I say watch Dance k superstars instead :P
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

ohh okay.. that sucks. me going back to summer skool this week ughhh. but i am only gona take one or 1.5 course.
lol u were daydreaming abt mrthorton..very bad studentπŸ˜†.
u cant find me.. πŸ˜† i dont want to be found on youtube.. i dont know that is my homeπŸ˜†.
seriously l love ur work.😳. not fan of nickleback

😲 - summer school already! My regular school hasnt even ended! - but i wanna say enjoy school - despite how annoying it can be - i cant believe school for me is over! I am gonna apply to grad school in the fall for next year - but technically I am done ... i think im gonna miss it! πŸ˜’

haha - i;ve always been a bad student - have no attention span whatsoever! ask Zarqu - everyday i come online to the KWFC when in a class - just cant sit thru it without wandering onto IF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i'm gonna find you if thats the last thing i do! πŸ˜† - i found angel i can find you!
Nickleback is alright - but i do love this song! I think the first time i heard it was on a walk to remember vid - and have loved it ever since!
Originally posted by *Shruti*

That reminded me I have to give Kriti link of TVD episodes. Anyone watches TVD here?

i watched the first few epis on sidereel.com - i'm gonna watch the rest over the summer. - thats the plan at least! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

i think navya is moving very fast.. the show just started. and he already told her wat he feels..

its not believable.. its funny how i like her firends more compare to navya. her character just like the other female leads. shy/bubbly/ doesnt stand up for herself. same with the guys. their characters doesnt stand out for me..

see thats wat I feel to...but then m thinking that maybe SP is trying to be different and as ppl wud expect...instead of showing the slow development of love...here they are experimenting with fast love and then straight to after shocks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh btw sidzu di i  am in love with taani and anurag πŸ˜
Originally posted by sidra2007

😲 - summer school already! My regular school hasnt even ended! - but i wanna say enjoy school - despite how annoying it can be - i cant believe school for me is over! I am gonna apply to grad school in the fall for next year - but technically I am done ... i think im gonna miss it! πŸ˜’

haha - i;ve always been a bad student - have no attention span whatsoever! ask Zarqu - everyday i come online to the KWFC when in a class - just cant sit thru it without wandering onto IF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i'm gonna find you if thats the last thing i do! πŸ˜† - i found angel i can find you!
Nickleback is alright - but i do love this song! I think the first time i heard it was on a walk to remember vid - and have loved it ever since!
u will miss skoolShocked..ur crazyyyπŸ˜†.
lol all u have to know is that my stupid youtube has dmg in itπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† thats a hint. and i dont go that many often cause sometimes i forget to log out..πŸ˜†  and hate when people write from my account.πŸ˜† my siblingsπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pragzie

Oh btw sidzu di i  am in love with taani and anurag πŸ˜

what what - did you just fall in love with TaAnu?? the show ended - by all means - i love them still! but i've never seen you talk about them before!

TaAnu... *sigh*

Stupid SP & kekta!! 😑
Originally posted by sidra2007

i watched the first few epis on sidereel.com - i'm gonna watch the rest over the summer. - thats the plan at least! πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† thats good.. now u r only behind atleast 30 epi. but season two is more interesting.. maybe cause i like tyler and caroline..πŸ˜† i am soo biasedπŸ˜ƒ
Someone give me link for TVD epi I need to give it to Kriti.