Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
shruuu...u need to daatofy all these PJs for not spamming...

sidraaa...I have no clue how long I can watch navya myself now...I m trying to convince myself that maybe they are trying to bring the story to a high drama point quick and thus the rush in confession...but man...that was some weird confession...however I must say everyone shud watch may 10 and 11 epis...that was some touching n realistic scenes between the supporting crew...loved it totally!!

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I loved the new promo of D3πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

hey shrutii.. i know ayee. rnt u proud of this sweet/INNOCENT😳 merryπŸ˜†.
btw did u watch the show i suggested, sidra watched it. and she loved it. u will like it tooo😑..
😭😭plzzzπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ohh i am acting weird again..cause of lack of sleepπŸ˜†

Be proud of me too - i am discussing it with her! πŸ˜†

and yea - Shru watch the show - its really good - not only the love story - but the overall backdrop is really intriguing!

aww - and yea Merry - go to sleep - you have another day of finding me movies/shows tomorrow!
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Sidra you made new VM link do

haha - when do i not make a new VM - its like a week doesnt go by without a new VM from me

for you -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFBdCRE3GQA[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFBdCRE3GQA
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Maryam thanx πŸ€—
LOL its nt early Zarquu will PM u d details 😳

Shru di , Shilpuu ji , Sidra , Maryam , Pragzuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sidra2007

Shru, Harshu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Merry - was at the library till 8 - have a group project proposal due tuesday for an engineering final project - its my last quarter and all my classes decided to spring projects on us - so was meeting my group for that - but all i could think of was the last epi of N&S πŸ˜†

oh and thanksπŸ€— - i still need to find out who u are on YT!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ohh okay.. that sucks. me going back to summer skool this week ughhh. but i am only gona take one or 1.5 course.
lol u were daydreaming abt mrthorton..very bad studentπŸ˜†.
u cant find me.. πŸ˜† i dont want to be found on youtube.. i dont know that is my homeπŸ˜†.
seriously l love ur work.😳. not fan of nickleback
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
That reminded me I have to give Kriti link of TVD episodes. Anyone watches TVD here?
-MERRY- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidma_love

@Maryam thanx πŸ€—
LOL its nt early Zarquu will PM u d details 😳

Shru di , Shilpuu ji , Sidra , Maryam , Pragzuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

isnt his BD in june..right. its still earlyπŸ˜†. i will try to make by the end of this week
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

shruuu...u need to daatofy all these PJs for not spamming...

sidraaa...I have no clue how long I can watch navya myself now...I m trying to convince myself that maybe they are trying to bring the story to a high drama point quick and thus the rush in confession...but man...that was some weird confession...however I must say everyone shud watch may 10 and 11 epis...that was some touching n realistic scenes between the supporting crew...loved it totally!!

yea - sp is always on god knows what - they must be doing something because like you had mentioned in ur post the whole scene/act seemed very out of character...idk and May 10&11 - might check it out if bored - dont really care much for the show - it has a nice youthful appeal to it -but lacks the intensity factor i like - i need the high voltage drama πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-MERRY- thumbnail

i think navya is moving very fast.. the show just started. and he already told her wat he feels..

its not believable.. its funny how i like her firends more compare to navya. her character just like the other female leads. shy/bubbly/ doesnt stand up for herself. same with the guys. their characters doesnt stand out for me..