Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Let's Leave It Untitled - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
nami di-sorry was just rendering a vid ;)

i want to see luv ka the end 
Yeah.. dat movie seems to be interesting! especially d mutton song.. 🤣
Originally posted by nami2811

Haan..
Itna has mat.. 😡😆

I was controlling my laughter when I found out that but kya kare control nahin hota🤣🤣
Originally posted by *Shruti*

I was controlling my laughter when I found out that but kya kare control nahin hota🤣🤣

Nikammi.. 😡😆
I watched d BB scene.. wer Sharon says Sharon is a very bad girl n den Rey n Sharon make up.. 🤔

Karan Wahi's overnight popularity

TNN | May 14, 2011, 12.00am IST

It takes only one show to make or break your career. Karan Wahi too became popular overnight courtesy Dill Mill Gayye and Remix. He may be out of work at the moment but is still reaping the benefits of his popularity. 

And he boasts of a huge fan base who can go to any extent to show their loyalty and love for him, however, there is one from Dubai that stands out. Writing letters in blood is a passe, this fan named Farah is so devoted that she has changed her surname to Wahi (Karan's surname). Wonder how her parents reacted to this. We spoke to Karan who said, "Initially, I was taken aback. It's quite funny! 

I couldn't believe that a fan actually changed her surname for me. But frankly which actor doesn't like adulation from a fan". Don't be surprised if you hear the actor sing Crazy kiya re throughout the day after all he is free at the moment!

Nikammi.. 😡😆
I watched d BB scene.. wer Sharon says Sharon is a very bad girl n den Rey n Sharon make up.. 🤔

I actually busted into laughter when I told this news to Reet on fone🤣🤣

Did you watch KriYaansh scenes? Their scenes r uploaded on YT daily.
Wer is Reet bdw? M missin her..

Kriyaansh scenes hun? I watched dat one wer swayam n rey r singing songs lukin at their respective partners.. 😆

Nami Reet is busy hence not around much.

I liked Rey expression wen he realized Kria is waving at Swayum. From lovely expression it turned into anger jealousy😆😆

Yeah.. dat movie seems to be interesting! especially d mutton song.. 🤣

Nikammi🤣🤣
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Nikammi🤣🤣

Always! 😳😎🤣