Originally posted by: kriti_binal

The Character Dheela song has stuck in my head 🀣

🀣🀣
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MagicalKash

Kritzie, Shru!!πŸ€—

Parul πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—  How are u 😳 😳 U must be happy nah the Elena confessed her feelings for Damon i saw some sigs where they finally kissed 😳 i haven't seen TVD but i guess the Delena fans are very happy with the scene 😳 and what is all this Damon dying talks?? is he gonna die?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Kriti it's said Damon is gonna die. Damon and Elena r real life couple.
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

🀣🀣

Ishaq ke naam pe  karte sabhi ab raas leela hai!!!!

Main karu toh saala character Dheela hai 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Abhishek to throw Chander out

In STAR One's political love drama Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein, watching Abhishek (Deepak Wadhwa) and Gauri (Sheetal Dabholkar) get married, Alka feels it is the right time to tell the world about her relationship with Chander.

Though her mother and Chander want her to wait for a better time, she doesn't want to hide it any more. Chander ultimately promises Alka that he will talk to Abhishek post the celebrations, but in tonight's episode, Abhishek will catch Chander and Alka together and will be furious with the two of them. Along with his dad, he will throw Chander out of his house and life.

A STAR One.in source elaborates, "Abhishek isn't happy with his wedding to Gauri, and has told her point blank that this was a marriage in name only. A shocked Gauri is speechless at this treatment on her wedding night. On the other hand, Alka wants Chander to talk to her dad about their marriage, but Chander jokes that her dad will throw him out of the house. Yet, when she is persuasive, he agrees to talk to Abhishek the next day. But the next day, when Alka and Chander are together, Abhishek will walk into the room and spot them hugging. He will be very angry and will confront them about their relationship. When they admit to being in love, he will feel cheated. He will be furious that they never mentioned anything and went about the whole thing behind his back. There will be a huge showdown between Chander and Abhishek, wherein his dad will also join. Though Alka's mom will try to salvage the situation, her voice will be overridden by the men in the house, who will throw Chander out. They will tell him that he is a servant and will never be able to match upto their level. Alka will be inconsolable."

An angry Abhishek Tiwari aka Deepak Wadhwa says, "I can't believe Alka and Chander could carry on a relationship right under my nose. When I had asked her a while ago, she lied through her teeth. I am feeling betrayed and hurt with this episode. I feel both my sister and friend have cheated me. This is not done. I am in shock and hurt."

Will Alka unite with Chander? What will Abhishek's next step be? How will Chander handle this situation? Don't forget to catch the interesting twists and turns in Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein every Monday to Saturday, at 9 PM, only on STAR One.

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
Thursday, May 12, 2011

You have already voted on this!
  0  LIKE  | 

http://www.starone.in/news/1724/abhishek-to-throw-chander-out.aspx