Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

JK always been on mission unite Kes-Gul lol

I do see Gulaal distances herself maybe and also forcing Kesar-Talli to spend more time together as well, the little things that Gulaal is seeing, i dont know how long she can brush them away and not connect the dots, and also analyse his actions and so on

since gulaal is going to shut down soon i think they need to now speeden up a little
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidra2007

hahaha - you might just do that! I was never a stephen-elena fan for the first 3-4 epis i watched - just didnt interest me. I think Damon/Ian is such a hottie *drool* - but sooo many people are obbsessed with him that idk - makes me think twice. I have heard of mana talk about TC before - dont remember what she said...but if you 2 like them i think im bound too 😃

u will love tyler and caroline. i dont wat was abt them that made me change from delena fan into them. ur right. everyone likes delena😆. they r a bit overrated😲😆 sorry i had to say that.. its cause damnon is soo good looking everyone like them as a couple😆
tyler and caroline.. a vampire and a werewolf thats hottt😳. cant wait next season just for them😍
@ fatima so ur only a damon fan.. i love him too. i feel bad for him cause he does soo much for elena and she doesnt appreaciate him .. elena is the exact same copy of katerine.. using people😆
-MERRY- thumbnail
sidraa this is Forwood akak TC

love this vm. i am soo addicted to them and love this song. THIS ONE IS FANFIC since they dont have that many scenes

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMVsmIfUj2o[/YOUTUBE]
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
m sooo glad that I never watched Gulal and didnt even try to catch up on it even on PJ's requests...
but I think I need to stop my heartbeats or rather control it coz I seem to be going gaga over the story of AnaYa...the freakin realism of strict family BG is reminding me of my uni days...and here SP seems to be on "non-mercy" ride axing shows anytime...n even tho Navya is doing good...the rate at which AnaYa love story is blooming...m afraid they can do anything...which includes bringing climax n axing it out as well 🤣
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Merry - i am that way - if there si tooo much hype over someone i end up losing interest - but oh warewolf and vampire - sounds interesting. okay so plan is to watch TVD as soon as summer starts (2nd week of June)
is the 2nd season already over?

Hi Fatima 🤗🤗🤗🤗

@Lennie & DJ - do you think that maybe IF has gotten it wrong adn Gulaal wont end - i dont mind if it gets movied in time slot - considering i watch the show online - but dont end it...but if you think about it - they can easliy end that show - they only have one storyline atm - there arent any loose threads in that show...aww i wanted to see more Gul-Sar moments
-MERRY- thumbnail
and this was their last scene this season.. will miss them

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md6DdZEbWCA[/YOUTUBE]
here is link..
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 12 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I need to take a break from dailies 🤔

Hellooo!
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

sidraa this is Forwood akak TC

love this vm. i am soo addicted to them and love this song. THIS ONE IS FANFIC since they dont have that many scenes

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMVsmIfUj2o[/YOUTUBE]

thats an awesome VM!! Forwood/TC are cute! Okay now i really want to watch this show 😆 - maybe sooner then summer - but they dont come till season 2 right - shud i still watch season 1? 🤔
Sid.H thumbnail
Hi Shilpu & V 🤗🤗🤗

I gotta run - have class!

byebye everyone! 🤗🤗🤗
-MERRY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

@Merry - i am that way - if there si tooo much hype over someone i end up losing interest - but oh warewolf and vampire - sounds interesting. okay so plan is to watch TVD as soon as summer starts (2nd week of June)
is the 2nd season already over?

OMG  ur like me. lol i never go with the popular couple. same in buffy .. i mean i like angel but i was more a spike and buffy fan.. there r soo many showz i can name.😆 the famous couple u sorta lose interset liek u said. i guess i like being minority. the only couple that i like which has a big fan following is chuck and blair. since i love chuck alot😳..
thats wat happpend in dmg.. only AN/sidma fan and even geet..🤣 i was a deeveet fan weird
yes season two is done this week. i mean today the last epi.
i forgot angel is also a TC fan😳. me/you/gauri/ manoo.. 😆