Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/achal101/ShilpaAnand3.jpg
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sidra2007

Lennie πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yup it was completely out of the blue...and so adorable!

@Merry - make more vms...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - i make so many as it is! And i remember a certain someone *cough cough* saying that they were going to make Vms...get to it ladki!

and North & South - its a british show - i dont think i've watched a british show before-  but am all for it

yeah its british mini tv series. its a book and they made in to a tv series.

lol yeah i wanted to make vmz. forget it it takes time to learnπŸ˜†. u make great vmz so i can watch urs πŸ˜†
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lennie

Gulaal just had a mini wake up call from her own mother and i do think Gulaal might just analyse Kesar's actions towards her and esp if she sees how he is and what he does for her and so on

Did not see those green bangles for her 😲
-MERRY- thumbnail
lennie u have the dvd. thats great . u have to watch it.
i usually watch bbc mini tv series cause they r more accurate compare to the movies.
i read north and south book its almost the same thing
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DJ..

Did not see those green bangles for her 😲

I think sub-consciously she knows that Kesar has brought them for her, who else woudl know its the ones she likes and also the ones Vasant use to get and so on

And she even wore them today
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lennie

Gulaal just had a mini wake up call from her own mother and i do think Gulaal might just analyse Kesar's actions towards her and esp if she sees how he is and what he does for her and so on

Despite the fact that JK annoys teh hell out of me - i couldnt help but smile to see her more or less happy that gulaal's mom is also on the same mission as her...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but yea - now that gulaal got this realization - first from kesar's own mouth and then her mommy pointing it out - she is going to distance herself from him - only to realize that he complete her (that wasnt meant to sound so jerry mcguire-ish πŸ˜†)
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

JK always been on mission unite Kes-Gul lol

I do see Gulaal distances herself maybe and also forcing Kesar-Talli to spend more time together as well, the little things that Gulaal is seeing, i dont know how long she can brush them away and not connect the dots, and also analyse his actions and so on
-MERRY- thumbnail
hey fatima u r also a delena fan..
i need to convert sidraa into tyler and caroline fan. πŸ˜†
i dont know but for me damon is soo desperate.. i use to really like delena not anymore. she doesnt deserve him. only like damon,
who here have seen buffy the vampire slayer.
TVD is a copy of that.. but as great as buffy πŸ˜ƒ. use to watch soo many showz when i was in high skool . ughh stupid universityπŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

hey fatima u r also a delena fan..

i need to convert sidraa into tyler and caroline fan. πŸ˜†
i dont know but for me damon is soo desperate.. i use to really like delena not anymore. she doesnt deserve him. only like damon,
who here have seen buffy the vampire slayer.
TVD is a copy of that.. but as great as buffy πŸ˜ƒ. use to watch soo many showz when i was in high skool . ughh stupid universityπŸ˜†

hahaha - you might just do that! I was never a stephen-elena fan for the first 3-4 epis i watched - just didnt interest me. I think Damon/Ian is such a hottie *drool* - but sooo many people are obbsessed with him that idk - makes me think twice. I have heard of mana talk about TC before - dont remember what she said...but if you 2 like them i think im bound too πŸ˜ƒ

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hiya merryπŸ€—
i m not much of DE fan i love damon like this siggy thatz why using i watch tvd just coz of damon i watch buffy but v tiny miny