Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

Yes BS means Bollywood. Nami I thought it's a Hindi movie

I posted d poster also na.. πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Nami y r u shocked. D news abt their living relationship was going on from past 2-3 months I thinkπŸ€”
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
nami2811 thumbnail
Hmm.. I din knw.. πŸ€”

Acha so u'll be here 4 sum tym?
nami2811 thumbnail
Kritiii... πŸ€—πŸ€—
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nami πŸ€—   πŸ€—
nami2811 thumbnail

Balu (Naga Chaithanya) is an intelligent, egoistic Engineering student and has always been d college topper. Maha Lakshmi (Tamanna) is Balu's sister-in-law joins in the same college to pursue her studies. She comes from a village and is not so familiar wid English. Maha Lakshmi takes Balu's help and astonishes everyone in the college by getting top rank in the college. Balu is stunned at this achievement and his ego hurts as he comes second for d first tym.. From then on he tries to divert Maha Lakshmi from her studies by doing odd childish things. Here comes a character Ajith who gives a tough competition to both of them in studies.

Then both of them realize that one among us can top d college but not Ajith and In order to divert Ajith from getting college 1st, Maha Lakshmi proposes him and diverts him from studies as planned by Balu. During this process Maha n Balu get real close to each other and give d relation a name - Infatuation. πŸ˜† Finally Balu gets d top rank in the college. As both of them are closely related, Balu and Maha lakshmi's elders decide to do their marriage. But on d D day  Maha Lakshmi praises Ajith and this irks Balu's ego and asks her and her father to get out from his house.

Both meet after 3 years when their grandmother falls ill. Both are well settled in their respective fields. But then Balu is d same egoistic character. When the elders speak about their marriage Balu brings in his PA n introduces her as his gf. At d same time Maha feels dejected and calls Ajith from US and introduces him as her boy friend. Their marriages get fixed and at d last moment we come to know that both love each other a lot but because of their ego they never let each other know about their feelings..

In the end they get married.. The whole movie was a laughter riot! 🀣

Edited by nami2811 - 12 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail
BRB..πŸ˜›
Kriti dis is d story of a telugu movie - 100% love.
Shru waapis aake read.. πŸ˜†