Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Let's Leave It Untitled - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Sidra, Nami be here for 30 min I want you two to check out the new version I made. I will start working on SR soon pakkaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

im here - starting my new VM! I need to have it done by friday 11:59 PM IST (and i just found a song πŸ˜†)
Nami you saw the remaining performances of Amar-Shakti the links I gave you?

Nami you saw the remaining performances of Amar-Shakti the links I gave you?

Haa.. I've seen 'em.. They are simply perfect.. N recently i saw a promo of D3. Soch rahi hoon risk le hi lete hoon.. πŸ˜†
Edited by nami2811 - 12 years ago
Bekabo hum aur tum dekho ho rahe hai😍😍
Originally posted by nami2811

Haa.. I've seen 'em.. They are simply perfect.. N recently i saw a promo of D3. Soch rahi hoon risk le hi lete hoon.. πŸ˜†

They are. Which promo Oh Yuva YuVa one?

They are. Which promo Oh Yuva YuVa one?

Umm.. D one wer they cum outta d class n strt dancing.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sidra2007

im here - starting my new VM! I need to have it done by friday 11:59 PM IST (and i just found a song πŸ˜†)

You are one of d best VM makers Sidra... πŸ€—
Originally posted by nami2811

Umm.. D one wer they cum outta d class n strt dancing.. πŸ˜†

That is Yuva Yuva one. Basically Kria writes 4 signs and says if all the signs come true then  Universe means God wants her to make team. Reyaansh wants to help Kria so she can make her team so he decides he has to do something via which Kria herself sees the dance talent in weaklings that can help her to form her team hence that performance was added.
Originally posted by sidra2007

Aww SidraπŸ€—πŸ€—

Don't worry I know ur VM will turn out to be fabulous as usual. I am so excited to see it😍😍
Oh and college is divided into two groups dazzlers rich who are best in dance and weaklings who come from middle class family and do not participate in dance related stuff as dazzler's rule there.