Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sidra2007

Yay My Exam went Well

Congrats!
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kis ka hai yeh tumko intazaar main hoo naa...

Dekh lo idhar tho ek baar main hoo na... 😃
Sid.H thumbnail

awww Thank you Mona 🤗🤗🤗
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Yay My Exam went Well

Congrats🤗🥳
shruti thumbnail

Shruu  🤗🤗

🤗🤗
Sid.H thumbnail
Thanks Yaar 🤗🤗

BRB - will be back in about 1/2 hour :)
shruti thumbnail

Jai punished for misbehaving

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 11, 2011, 12.00am IST

Success is not easy to handle. Reality show find Jai Kumar Nair currently seen in Dance Ke Superstars, is struggling to keep himself rooted. 

He recently misbehaved with the judging trio of Geeta Kapur, Shiamak Davar and Remo D'souza, after being reprimanded for halting his performance mid-way. He claimed that the song played wasn't correct. A source tells us, "Jai and Kunwar Amarjeet were pitched against each other. And Jai was heard shouting to stop playing the track while Amar continued with his performance. 

This irked the judges who said that it was his fault and that he should check his song before he takes to the stage. Shiamak being Jai's teacher in real life, reminded him of the basic etiquette that a performer once on stage cannot stop midway come what may. It is believed that Jai apparently had a fallout with Shaimak after which he joined Terence and can also be a reason why the contestant didn't pay much heed to his mentor's advise. The three judges were flabbergasted at Jai's unprofessional behaviour. They still decided to give him a second chance and asked both the contestants to perform. At the end, Aman received full marks. But Jai's last comment turned out to be the final straw. 

As when Shaimak told him that he was terribly upset with his behaviour, the young lad replied 'Sir mujhe pata hai aap mujhe kam marks he doge. You want me to lose. Hara do mujhe. I'll quit the show.' After this the fury of the judges knew no bounds and an angry Geeta said, 'Even before we could give you a score, you passed such a nasty remark, making us feel like c******'. Jai couldn't do anything but cry in front of the judges. We contacted Remo who said, "All these kids get carried away with the success. What they don't know is that they will be remembered for their nature and behaviour. We penalised him by equaling the scores for both the teams." A lesson well taught.

shruti thumbnail
DJ if u r around u have to tell me how was my analysis post🤔