the most touching part of epi - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Great post tanu..
ya 2day's epi ws really very heart touchng n arohi did fantastic job..she s alwaz with him n today i luvd her..
kritika is awesome yar..my eyes ws wet whn arohi said all dis..
Hope arjun jaldi s bahar a jaye.
I have been very impressed with Arohi since she confronted Arjun after knowing his intentions to shoot dadu. She has shown so much growth throughout this storyline and definately has a greater understanding of Arjun and what he's been through. I am glad the CVs have shown more depth to Arohi and Arjun since they reunited.

Not seen episode yet, but I will now.

I have seen the episode and observed the injustice done to both Arohi and Arjun.  How can the Judge sentence Arjun to life imprisonment without a proper defense.

Without proper investigation and defense, how can decision be taken?  Is this what happens in Bombay High Courts.  What CVs and Ekta are showing, in the serial, is it correct, or some nonsense.  They should know that they are playing with a person's life.

This type of decision is not taken in the world but is okay in CVs Adalat.

Justice should be done in this case. We do not want to see facts.

Edited by lara3110 - 12 years ago
well said tanu.. even i was feeling that she was being a bit too open abt his life history n he wud have preferred it if she hadnt yelled it out in court.. but she was in despair of having not been able to get him out of this mess. i was wondering if he wud say something or comfort her when she said she had just seen the dead body of the lawyer.. her rxn, the expressions.. i wished if not arjun atleast shefu wud come n hold her n give her a hug.. ðŸ˜­