India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

the most touching part of epi

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
i super luved today epi for many things but one thing made me cry. it touched my heart. i knew arohi luv arjun a lot. she has proved it many tym but in the scene where she said -arjun ke sath hamesha bura hua hai n ...i realised the new depth in their luv. arjun character is very close to my heart n when lawyer was punishing him i was lyk kyun? he has bear a lot of injustice in his life now one more y ?the same thing arohi spoke. arjuhi relationship is one of its kind. both know each other very well n both r aware of each other need. arohi is immature but she know the each emotion of arjun. when arjun wanted to kill her daddu she felt arjun pain n revenge thing. she never left him alone. she passed every examination of luv. arjun in that scene was feeling arohi pain. he wanted to stop arohi when he was saying abt his life n all but arohi being a little immature said all this before everyone. hats off to arohi. i m proud of u gal. u will always be in my memories as a gal who fought for her luv n live her luv. i know without luv it is difficult to liv but after getting anyone luv in such extent make life complete. its feel is enough to liv life.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vandu_2012sujathKudi_NextDoorMsFuzzybear69malose-sia-peachpie..anshita..kavyasam.vrshn.cuttieeSiddhi_...vibha...

Nosh007 IF-Dazzler
Nosh007
Nosh007

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

ya i also loved that bit was very touching :)

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
great post Tanu :) :)    today's epi was really heart touching!! gives new dimensions to the whole thing!!
arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Tanu...grt post!!!
I havent watched the epi yet..bt ur post really made me fall in luv wid todays epi!!..
...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
ya it was awesome
arohi had tears in her eyes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonkmh....

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Yes today was one of the most touch episode especially part1

Arohi said so correctly

"Till today only injustice has been done by society, his adopted family, his in laws and world on Arjun

He never got any happiness till today

The world has only taken from him never given back him any happiness, respect or love"

Very nicely put by Arohi. These three sentences tells Arjun's life till today

If Billu is murderer why is he so quiet...If he turns out murderer i will have no respect remaining for him because he kept quiet today

and his dialogues "Do not worry Bhabi, bhai is very strong. He can face any difficulty"

So if he is strong human you put false accusation and put him in jail Shocked

Message conveyed is if you are orphan do not have real family parents to help care for you society will victimise you- true in many sense in reality but not as extreme as Arjun's case

Edited by myviewprem - 09 May 2011 at 10:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

Kudi_NextDoor Senior Member
Kudi_NextDoor
Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Beautifully said!! She will always go down in my memory lane- the CVS have done a great job in showing the female side as equally as empowering. You GO Arohi!

chathu_88 Groupbie
chathu_88
chathu_88

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
well said. We saw the real love arohi have towards arjun.
job well done cv's after such a long time.Clap

Equally loved lovely's acting also today.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index