Funniest Moments/Made u Laugh hard:) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

There are way too many to remember, but here is a list of the scenes/dialouges that I have enjoyed😊

My favourite scenes were from Jan 17th to March 24th😆 Their fighting scenes were simply hilarious and the way they used to deny their love for each other was very cute😳

These are my favourite scenes:

Arjun kidnaps Arohi and Arohi and Shefali try to escape.

Mangiram's bio data 🤣🤣

Arjun becomes Cheeku's bodyguard and they go on a drive at night, and Cheeku gets all drunk 🤣.

Arohi asks Arjun for the ring.

Arjun calls home after his marriage with Arohi😎 He was damn hot and cool😆😉

When Dadi asks them to get ready for their Suhagrath, Arohi tells Arjun," Suniya, aap waise bhi kothe hi lagthe hai ji"🤣

Arohi divides the bed and room.

During their 'honeymoon' when the reporters ask Arjun to give the ring and Arohi to give him a kiss in return🤣

The yoga scene where Arohi pretends to sprain her ankle so that they can escape the honeymoon.

Arohi and Pignesh convo when Pignesh tries to rape Arohi.😳😆

This scene might be repetitive, but I found the scene really funny where Arjun tries to "save" Arohi from the goons but insulting her. The subsequent pepper spray scene😆

Arjun describes Dhondu to Romit, infact I LOVE all the Arjun-Romit-Raj scenes😉

How can I forget the scene where Arjun goes to 'love guru' Jay and says Raj has some problems in life🤣

Dadi's phatkar when Arjun leaves Arohi in her mayka and Arohi's nautanki🤣

And the scene where ArJuhi go to a lodge to have their Suhagraath and the police raid and their night in the police jeep ☺️🤣

When Arohi gets to know that Jignesh is Raj's real dad, Arjun goes to sleep without arguing with her and she says " Saare ladke aaise hi hothe hai...meri ladai abhi puri nahi hui hai, tum kuch kaho aur uske baad mein kuch kahoogi, tum meri laadai ko beech mein chod kar ese so nahi sakthe" ROFLROFL

And ofcourse, the scene where ArJuhi pretend to be the perfect couple in front of Jay's parents🤣Arohi calling Arjun Raj ke papa and his shocked expressions were awesome!

The scene where Arjun tells Rajveer and Gauri, "Hamara tho ho gaya, kya aapka hua?" and then he says, "Divorce"...was a very hilarious one🤣

And the latest, "mein chudail lagoongi"😆😆😆

In Fact, I love all their nok-joks and the way Arjun pulls Arohi's legEmbarrassed😉ROFL

Lovely topic. 

Will add more for now its 

"my name is Chiku, Chiku ke javanni" Loool🤣
lovely topic...season 2 was hilarious...it was grt fun watching each n every scene b it arjuhi's scenes who made us laugh so much all the scenes when  arjun kidnapped arohi...arohi's dialouges in first epi like "dadu kehte hein ye mat socho hamare desh ne hamare liye kya kiya ye socho ham ne hamare desh k liye kya kiya mein kehti hoon yeh sab socho hi kyun sochna hai kaam ki baat socho jaise aaj raat khane mein kya bana..." and also the one when she says dadu k liye usool is v.precious isliye mein unhe sambhaal k rakhti hoon zara kam use karti hoon.after marriage also there were many such scenes its hard to mention all...we are really gonna miss KMH and all this fun soo very much!Edited by Crazy_94 - 12 years ago
nice post

arohi's b'day

arjun: hamara toh ho gaya aur  tumhara😕(yeh kab hua)

divorce😛🤣  🤣   🤣  🤣

waise toh bohat saare hai but this 1 is mine fav.

@ KMH-NASHA ,channi_star ,arjuhi4eva ,Crazy_94 ,luv_karankri -Thanks a lot for
wonderful replies guys...😃

@laado_007 -Thanks for discribing those scenes again:D OMG !! I m gonna miss those
days like anything...Season2 rocked and ruled our heart with super Hillarious Arjuhi..😳

My Topic seems merged .So I m sorry If I missed anyname.. But thanks everyone..Glad to read all replies..😳
lovely post...
chiku ki jawani...
🤣
umm..too many funny moments i'll edit later..
res

@SweetGirl thanx kis baat ka yeh toh hamara farz hai kmhians ki feelings hai, kammal karti ho.

cheeku ki jawani was really very funny.. and certain scenes of romit and shefo too... raj was also very cutee his introduction scene with kumud :P:P

Originally posted by luv_karankri.

@SweetGirl thanx kis baat ka yeh toh hamara farz hai kmhians ki feelings hai, kammal karti ho.

aww😳..I dint meant to hurt any feeling..But you guys hv been super kind and amazing to reply the Thread which I loved to read every Reply...So I was thanking for It :D...😳Agar Aap apna Farz itne kubhi se nibha rahe ho..To Shukriya Karna Hamara bhi to farz hai na...😳 
hahaha sweetgirl,,timahra kasoor nahi hai,,meri kismat hai,,jo mujhe kisi na kisi se if oe jod deti hai,,hahh,,ab tmhari bari thi