Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Funniest Moments/Made u Laugh hard:)

nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys here i am with a new topic,,i know we r very sad,,but jst for a litl bit chng i amde this topic,,
guys shaare with me kmh2 funniest moments,,tht u loved the most
for ex:cheeku got drunk wali
which u loved the most,,
guys pls support me to get the kmh on top,,pls witht ur supoort i cant do anythng,,,pls,,
shre ur funniest moments of kmh!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starling thumbnail
Love every moment of KMH 1 and 2. But, can't think of any funniest moments at the moment. Hmm...maybe arjuhi both "spraining" ankle same time, arjun calling Gauri chachi, arjun getting jealous of kabootar no.2, arjuhi valentines day jail convo( actually whole valentines day epi) oh and arjun + bodyheat= ha ha ha...

Will write more whenever I remember...
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Cheeku ki jawani was a KMH2 classic!
Including all the Arjuhi fights, and Daddi scene. Miss them!!
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice topic nav...
Will come back nd edit latr!!
nav92 thumbnail
sry guys,,i cant write so much,,but mussebtein toh pooch kr nahi aati,,,,this week mujhe itna busy kr dia hai ,,hai poocho mat,,,bt kmh ke lyie kuch bhi krega!!thnx for the reply
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Four i remember

1) when Raj comes first time to house Arohi runs up to Arjun and asks what happend 6 years back- he says that was last time Romit washed his hairπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2) Arohi goes on prom night with Dhondu and not return at 12pm also. Arjun tensed and ask Romit to call her if he is tensed about his bhabhi(while in reality Arjun is tensed)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3) RPS calling Kumud Elephant because she has become fatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4) Raj, Romit and Arjun discussing how to kick dhoondu out of Arohi life- Arjun telling Jay Raj has some love problems in his life and require his adviceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nav92 thumbnail
oh mujhe yaad aa rhai hai kuch
when jngle sequence hpnd,,and sab unki shado krvane ja rha the,,and arjun arohi chng krne lage the,,and arohi said mein tumhare sahmne chng nahi krungi and arjun said''mere bache ki maa bans sakti ho,,meresamne lapde nahi badal sakti''hahaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†,,this one was awesome,,,
and arjun to arohi''tum humesha aisi behki behki batein krti o jan,aj koi spcl ocasion hai
arohi''tun humesha aise sadhe rehta ho jan aj koi spcl ocasion hai
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chiku ki jawani

nav92 thumbnail
guys utho and reply kro,,plsss
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haha... these all are classics :) i have a list of whole lot of them esp where they try to get on each others nerves... will make a list and post it later :D