Hi i'm new in the forum...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi i'm Anam and i'm new here... I really like Dia and Jahnvi's bonding and i really like the brother and sister bonding between Karan and Dia... i also like shaurya and dia i really hope this does not create anymisunderstandings. i have only question why is Amma Ji against Dia?? Can someone please tell me
Ammaji is against females in general . Her anger isn't only for dia it's for jhanvi as well but she favors jhanvi in order to create a rift between the sisters.
hey dear! wc to da foum! ... i agree wd u ... the bonding btw SD - jhanvi - dia - karan is simply rockin!! luv dem alll !
 hi Anam...welcome to the forum
i am nikita
well ammaji is partly against dia cause of parampara...rituals...
in haryanna girls were considered as burden in some places and were killed when they were born...

ammaji also thinks its because of dia that her son raghav died...u c before the leap ammji left dia to die in a blast but raghav came there and saved dia but he took is last breath in the fire caused by the blast...

um i hope that helps...
Thanks nikita ... I just hope the misunderstanding between diya and janhvi clears soon. 
Ya anam welcum to forum! I think i dont need to explain as nikita has done dat!ammaji is against girl child.she consider girls are a bozh for family and even killed harshly new born girls.ammaji wants to separate two sisters n one more thing u might hv qn ammaji didnt kill dia as she was bond by raghavs promise! Hope u enjoy here n b active!
hi Iqbal_loverAnee, welcum to d NAIDL  forum.!! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜›