Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:Tu Mera Hero No.1:Chk Pg11 fr Gurti TezUpdt (Page 9)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Why does Biji say, nandini, jaa, pammi ke liye bhi EK sargi le aa. 

Edit

medha, i think it is same as what you have asked.

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 09 May 2011 at 11:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhashinusjyoti06ainaGURTI

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@Opti,Swan and Usha:Exactly..this is how a hubby-wife converse in real life...its not always 100% matured...a bit of leg-pulling and physical proximity is always there but within that issues r also discussed...same I saw in Maaneet today and thats what made the scene very natural and completeEmbarrassed

@Ash:Using the siggy nowBlushing

@Pallu:Yup I know its daily ka baat now..but u see my doing my thesis angle badal badal ke on daily basis..and today Geet was hugging the guy angle badal badal keWinkLOLTongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-shinusserialwatcher16Meetu_AnuainaGURTImysteriousmillipalluluvsmaanswan20Cute_Ashsun29

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Logon par dhauns jamaate jamaate, tumhaara bhaai pyaar ki bhasha bhool chuka hai. 

Exactly how was maan's behaviour before Geet happened to him. LOL

I am very curious now about sameera Wink

Edit

good night medha, me too going good night everybody.

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 09 May 2011 at 11:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhajyoti06XSilentPrayersXswan20ainaGURTIsun29

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Hellooo all

Its prove kudi is smarter,faster and knows how to Hold such a huge man in her sweet small arms haaaBlushingBlushing

@Deeps and sun on pg 1 ROFLROFLROFL

@Asu wow siggies beautiful yaar Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06swan20ainaGURTICute_Ashsun29

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@Usha:I think for Biji ,only that ego or to show their power matters ..nothing else...since the sargi came from Geet's sasural,So Biji had to show Adi and MSK that even they give sargi to thier bahu...its just a show-up I felt ...they had not decided to give her the sargi in advanceErmm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusserialwatcher16ainaGURTIswan20mysteriousmillisun29

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Opti,Swan and Usha:Exactly..this is how a hubby-wife converse in real life...its not always 100% matured...a bit of leg-pulling and physical proximity is always there but within that issues r also discussed...same I saw in Maaneet today and thats what made the scene very natural and completeEmbarrassed

Upto what age this happens...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16ainaGURTICute_Ash

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
take done on Page 1

Here for Lajjy Phoolsss#
-----------
*haiyeee* the way Adi was walking towards MSK..I culd hear his heart goin Dhak DhakDay Dreaming
and with the emotion he asked Aaap Thik toh hai naEmbarrassedHaiyeee AdiMaan ka Amar PremEmbarrassedMain Bhi Bahut Khush hoon Maan sir..Bechara Adi he took so many seconds to say that bcoz he had to put patthar on his dil and say those sentences..He believes in Your LOve Khush toh main bhi khushCryCryCryItna Pyaar Itna pyaar *teary eyeddd*and at last he gulped and sadi Good LuckOuch
And with just One ishaara from maan Adi understood everything..Uff yeh PremmOuchEmbarrassed

Adi's Previous wounds are still fresh so he doesn't wanna stayLOLand he won't be able to see Maan romancing geet again..He stayed before bcoz he was SingleEmbarrassedLOL
Tejjy trying to convicne Adi to stay..Oyeee don't u dare bcum kabab mein haddi between AdiMaan..Tejj u better make Adi  stay with balwant..Hum tum Ek kamree men bandh hoBlushing

I see Beeji and Daadi Bcumin BFFs and then doray daloing on all their Servants..daadi will use Nakewl as her Nishaana and Beeji Will use Balwant as her Nishaana..ROFL

HAILAAAShocked Beeji what did you just say u called her PuttarShocked..you brought a sargi for her Shocked
*PINCH* *PINCH* *OUCHHH* she did  Sachi MuchiShocked
And why the heck did Tejji get irritated with that..Maamu u want Sargi too..Me will provide da Sargi for you..u r J of your own Wifey's hapiness...Stern Smile
I love how small gestures of love  make Pammi extremely happy..Embarrassed

Heartless Tejji..Poor Pammi she was full when her hubby fed her after 8 years of mariage, she was talking about his food..Agitated Kamina..I am telling ya guys, This Munda's Gaddi is not straightGeek

Loved Maaneet's discussion abouT teji&PammiClap
Even though we already discussed most of it in Den..it was all choriedLOLbut glad that it didn't go on deaf earsBig smileOfcourse CVz amking fun of their own attempts..we r always Cribbing Geet is worshipping MaanGod 24x7LOLGeet Mere Pati ke Do-Do Roop
Kabhi maan Singh Khurana kabhi balwant singh
Kabhi Businessman kabhi driver
Kabhi Pyaar mein pagal romeo kabhi Dusht danav
ROFL
And we already discussed how Geet should consider herself really lucky who got sumone like Maan unlike Pammi who is stuck wid her Sadoo Pati...Sleepy

Maan repeats sum lines from that Dupatta chori scene..
LMAO MSK gets into Chulbul PaandeyROFLROFL Maan Singh Khurana Ek Baar Jo Commitment karle toh...
Oh mere filmy hero, shoulder kissyLOLHey Bhaggu the line is Back aaap bahut acho hoROFLbut thank god its a diff tone and not the MaanGod aap mahaan ho toneLOL

Ok Vrat hai Isliye Chod raha hoonROFLROFLif it wasn't Vrat CON wuld have been samaapth and all energy lost so Vrat ke liye Kya bachtaLOL

I love those Window jumpsLOLHe  has enough practice with it, he does it araam seLOL
Yashpal came to help Lachi awww he is so sweetEmbarrassed
but Jugnu Maame's scream wasROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Yashpal-Lachi and Jugnu Maame runnin behind each otherROFL
they were hilarious and Lachi Demanding to make Jugnu his GuruROFLand the teacher himself doesn't knw da wordLOL
Hmm..MSK is one piecee He can sleep folding his HandssErmm
Chi Chi Chi Babaji No brush No shower and Maan Singh Khurana chal diye.Geet is gonna shoo u away munda then don't complain...

AHHH was missing Ballu and Lacchi's scenes Neend mein chalne ki aadat haiROFL

Precap: Awwieee Munda got hurt..don;t worry geet will nurse you and for Tejji no ilaaj..he is running away on Karwa Chauth to this Fertilizer agency..Hmm..Lagta he has sum Chakkar there he is always running down tht place..Geek

shinusserialwatcher16jyoti06sun29

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Was That GC body double in the first scene when ADI talks with DEv Ermm

serialwatcher16shinusainaGURTIsun29

Go to top