Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Chalo, catch u all after sometime.

Opti, loved the symbolism. 👏
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Jo, what happened to the shocker promo?</font>

Its coming coming coming...ishhh
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Grand Karwa Chauth celebrations in Geet

Preparations for Karwa Chauth are on in Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One. The grand celebrations will commence in tonight's episode with full-on Punjabi style. It is Geet's first Karwa Chauth, and she is very excited about it.

A STAROne.in source quips, "As Maan is pretending to be driver Balwant Singh, he can't meet Geet in front of everyone. Geet is very excited about her first Karwa Chauth, and is insisting that Maan feed her sargi. Maan, too, does not want to break her heart. On the other hand, Tej orders Maan to accompany him for some work. Maan is in a dilemma, as he knows that he will not be able to return in time to for Geet's sargi feast if he goes with Tej. It will be interesting to see how Maan finds a solution to this problem."

However, Star One fans have a lot of fun and enjoyment to look forward to, during the celebrations. The source adds, "There will be a song sequence where Maan, Geet, Dev and Nandini and the others will shake a leg to the chart buster Laung Da Lashkara from Patiala House. Geet will push Maan on the dance floor, and the whole family will join in and have fun. The family will also convince Beeji, the usually khadoos Tej and Pammi to dance as well. Maan and Geet will share some sweet, romantic moments, while a new chapter will begin in the life of Dev." 

Talking about the Karwa Chauth, Geet says with a smile, "I have always dreamt of this day, where I keep a fast for Maan. Now, he will break my fast and feed me too - thereby completing my fast. Maan has promised to fulfill my dream, no matter what it takes. I am very excited and looking forward to that moment."

Maan too exclaims, "This is Geet's first Karwa Chauth, and I have to make it special for her by being with her and breaking her fast."

On the other hand, Dev says, "I am a little nervous about how the Karwa Chauth will turn out, since Geet's family thinks that I am Maan. I just hope everything turns out well."

An upset Nandini adds, "I don't like Maan (Dev). I can't understand why Geet is still with such a man. He is definitely not the right guy for her."

Join Geet as she celebrates her first Karwa Chauth on Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday, at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
looks like Devaa & Nandu ki ajab prem ki gazab kahaani is gonna start...😆

hello Deeps, Jyo, anyone else around....😃
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Anuja ...🤗

Deva ki prem kahani will start  Hai humari phooti kismat 
swan20 thumbnail
@Deeps...good morning...🤗...lagta hai this is Jyo's shocker...😆...did u watch the SBS/SBB segments...kudi getting naaraz and munda manaaoing was so sweet...😳
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Hi Swan and Deeps 🤗🤗

This is the fourth chapter in his life...Arent we Used to it till now 😆
swan20 thumbnail
@Parsa....🤗...yeah and in each chapter there's a new heroine...😆