Devils Den:Tu Mera Hero No.1:Chk Pg11 fr Gurti TezUpdt - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
I guess the main point of both segmant ek hai, shaatir dimaagh kehta hai, kuch to chakkar chal raha hai, lekin viewers r not ullu for sure πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³

GC removing DD ka hair...isika debate hai na...is it on-screen or off-screen or rehearsal shotπŸ€“..chalo now karo thesisπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

lets not dot dot too much, he might get in trouble 🀣

Originally posted by jyoti06

Yeh madam anger dikha ke jaa rahee hai..and he is on manaofying missionπŸ˜†πŸ˜³...inka off-screen bhi serial chalu haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wait, I am confused, r they still living in as Maan and Geet or kya hai? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³

GC removing DD ka hair...isika debate hai na...is it on-screen or off-screen or rehearsal shotπŸ€“..chalo now karo thesisπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

I think it's off-screen, but a practice for a scene, they might were discussing about how to do it to make it look really hot or something like this, lol πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago

Standing outside her make-up van door...πŸ˜†

@Zee:Yup they r dedicated actors...off-screen also fighting like Maaneet...taking their characters too seriously I guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Both GC-DD themselves hv drawn it ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

GC ka left wala and DD ka right walaπŸ‘πŸ‘

Both are same... I think they only have to colour it... They just want to color that in 1 Mins

Standing outside her make-up van door...πŸ˜†

@Zee:Yup they r dedicated actors...off-screen also fighting like Maaneet...taking their characters too seriously I guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dedicated actors, kya baat hai and they r not even good friends, wow πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³
Looking at GC standing outside like this reminds me of the picturizing of the song (Jab Jab Pyaar Pe Qehra Hua Hai, Pyaar Aur Bhi Qehraa, Qehraa) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³

I am confused at this guy seriously πŸ˜†

@ Shinus , Deepika , Opti , Roshni , Geetu , Zee & others : πŸ€—
Has Shinus uploaded 2day's seg & also the one I think Preeto was talking y'day in Tez Aajtak . If yes can some1 post the link πŸ˜›

@ Jyoti : Do the thesis in ur kopcha & if possible send me a copy of that πŸ˜³
Don't post it in the den it may get into trouble ... Stalkers