Devils Den:Tu Mera Hero No.1:Chk Pg11 fr Gurti TezUpdt - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
KKIISSS...😍...did i hear there was a real kisss...☺️🤢...
be back in a while :P
@Deeps:Hilarious analysis yaar🤣🤣...yup Munda was a proud peacock today...khud ko Salman samaj baitha...ek baar jo maine commitment kar diya...and then he was stopped by his Kudi warna censored ho jaata na🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..but I loved their interaction today...very balanced..not too much of faltoo nok-jhok and not too much of serious talk...it was well balanced hubby-wifey interaction😳😳..and yes Munda kabhi right time pe shirt nahin utaarta😡
Originally posted by kushboo_6

Oye go watch it...kya fultoo sound effect ke saath kiss tha😲😲...whole Den is in celebration mode now😆😆😆

@Ash:Oye u call that siggy not so good😡/...its too good yaar😳😳..usko bhi use kar leti..but my siggy dabba is not permitting me more than 3😭😆
@Deeps...did you want to watch Nandini doing Beeji ki maalish...😆😆...yeah MSK is inspired by Salman...next he'll be dancing on character dheela song...😆

@Ash...all your siggies are wonderful...👏
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Arwenish you saw how he Bcame all fresh looking at adi and convinced him to stay Adi ko dekh teji ke dil mein Ding Dong Dil boleee🤣🤣

yup... for him Adi was breeze of freshness...ROFLROFL... thats why us kai Dil mein Ding Dong Ding ghanti baji and he stopped... Adi...😳ROFL
Originally posted by Anvi2009

@Jyo, kudi is way   advanced than munda in kissing. The score is 3 to 0...ignoring fake forehead and hand kisses. Kudi gave him 2 cheek kisses and 1 shoulder kiss, which is 3 kisses. Munda has given her none. Want him to break all records by giving a sensual lip kiss to her. 😳 

Lip kiss , umeed kyoun jagha rahe hoon? 😭😆

Kaashhh 😍😆☺️

It would be a national holiday, ROFL =))
Originally posted by kushboo_6

Haan and the sound effect used is like the sound of clothes tearing 😆
Anuja.... Beeji always complains of kamar dard ...Her back is straight...I wanted confirmation.😆

Jyothi... I had to write something...Got stuck on page 1 😒
Glad u found it funny 😳
lack of interest in his wife of 8 years,.kuch to gadbad hai. Man seems 

Deeps... Hi Fi... countdown time... How many Devils Think Teej is...... and have lusty dreams  ... when he see men around him...🤣
I honestly thought Munda  was gonna lay her in bed today!   Maybe we get a kiss after the dance, Geet needs some healing na!    I will post more sbs and sbb pics bit later...Im just so busy with work right now! 😭 Give me an hours time!