Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
@Arwenish: ROFL, the gay icon u r using is hilarious 🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anvi:Congrats Kisss aa gaya...🤣🤣🤣🤣,...bas now even Munda gives her a similar sound effect wala kiss..toh we all can take dubkis in Ganga🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Norstar

Jyo - looks like Munda has been stealing kisses all along 😍😍

Now I understand "Is naak ka kya karen" dialog!!!! MSK's nose keeps coming in the way - 🤣🤣 Time for some research on head positioning!🤣

😆😆Yup he is good with hand and leg positioning but still a bachha in face and head positioning😡 ..time to take some spl tips from the Devils here😈😆😛
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Geets:But once MSK to owas khadoos na...but aaj dekho😉😳..mayb Teji too will change overnight with Maaneet playing the perfect love gurus and phir kya pata Maaneet se pehle Teji-Pammi ka CON ho jaaye🤣

MSK hadd the khadoos attitude, but he also had the persona that he can romance a woman!  Teji is a dead dud! 😆😆😆😆😆
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo, kudi is way   advanced than munda in kissing. The score is 3 to 0...ignoring fake forehead and hand kisses. Kudi gave him 2 cheek kisses and 1 shoulder kiss, which is 3 kisses. Munda has given her none. Want him to break all records by giving a sensual lip kiss to her. 😳 
jyoti06 thumbnail

😳😳😳Specially for Anvi...

Now time for Munda to buck up🤓😆😆
-Deepzz- thumbnail
My take for online daayans...😆

A good episode after the dragfest  Friday filler.😊

As I expected Maan made sure Geet's sargi arrived to make her first KarwaChauth memorable.😳

Agyakari Adi came for his MaanSir and his dear friend Geet. 
Samir rocked with those comical expressions. 😆

Teji is keeping most of the Devils quizzing...His extra attention to Adi and Ballu🤓, lack of interest in his wife of 8 years,.kuch to gadbad hai. Man seems 
As Seinfeld says " Not that there is anything wrong about it ". 
Many padosi shows are bringing in such tracks. Will make for some good drama 🤔.

Beeji finally remembering her duties as MIL. God knows what she did 8 years...Pammi must have been so humiliated to celebrate in Maika with insensitive hubby's picture .

Rakhi Varma is an amazing actress.👏👏👏👏 She brought out so much poignancy is that one scene where she is overwhelmed by a small token of affection.😭
The editing seemed to have cut the scene where Nandini does Beeji's kamar ki maalish .🤣

Teji the insensitive MCP is so rude to his gem of a wife ,that too in front of guests.😡...He is so uptight , he might crap some diamonds ...Pardon my French 😳.
The Khuranas were so embarrassed for pammi bhabi. MSK needs to take lessons of his sadoo  saala ASAP.😃

The best scene of the day... Geet and MSK finally in some intimate conversation...Geet reiterating how much she loves her hubby in all avatars ...MSK , Ballu , Business honcho, driver ...she missed Baawarchi.😆... 
MSK  the proud peacock .😛..The man is never tired of self propaganda 😆
MSK is so inspired by Sallu, .he borrowed his dropping of shirts at moments notice , now Wanted movie's Commitment dialogue ..what next? "Ready movie ka promotion placement"😆
Then Kudi proved she leads this relation by giving a real shoulder kiss with sound effects 😳.(only complaint ...He did not remove the shirt when necessary😳 )

Lachi- Jugnu- Yashpal comedy was way waaay better than that DEv-Nandini-Jugnu fall fiasco.🤢

Precap : Teji calling Ballu on KC to drive is giving me red alarms... The guy is disinterested in his wife , wants to avoid KC celebrations ...Is he having an affair?🤔

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anvi2009

@Jyo, kudi is way   advanced than munda in kissing. The score is 3 to 0...ignoring fake forehead and hand kisses. Kudi gave him 2 cheek kisses and 1 shoulder kiss, which is 3 kisses. Munda has given her none. Want him to break all records by giving a sensual lip kiss to her. 😳 

that too kudi will initiate...munda only gives hot hot passionate looks but no action...😆
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Last crappy sig and then I am bak to my books
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Geets:But MSK hai na..the ultimate love guru...woh seekha dega how to romance a kudi and do kurbaan hua with her in the initial stages😉😆😆😆😆..then kya pata Teji bhi straight ho jaaye😆