Devils Den:Tu Mera Hero No.1:Chk Pg11 fr Gurti TezUpdt - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
we dunno if Preeto  too likes Lucky or is line marofying on the elder brother Teji maybe...
Jyo... Oyeee *Brij ishtyle*... why o why you wana see my James Bond cry phoot phoot kai...😭🀣🀣
ROFL, Teji is a gay =))

About Preeto, she is surely not after Lucky, he is the one who is after her...

Who would want to have a relationship with Teji!  He is so khadoos, how can he make love to a woman with that attitude!  Babji no way!
Originally posted by jyoti06

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

It looks like a hidden kiss πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ€“β˜ΊοΈ

Originally posted by Cute_Ash

@Jyots he is Gay..have u seen da way he luks at Adi,dev and Ballu compared to da way he luks at pammi or any other gal..His Gaddi is just not straightπŸ€“
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†But we might get something shocking about Teji tomorrow😈...remember na my shock promo is still pendingπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Geet ke Saare Vadde oyeee Veerji Tedhe hai🀣 Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
jyo
bechaara MSK, last wednesday se geet ke pyaar ka bhooka. so cycle pe saari kasar nikaal li.🀣
Waise, Teji reminds me of Maan at the begin...

Maan today said to Geet ur brother doesn't the word love, he forgot that he was like this before, but he learned how to love from Geet, so Pammi should teach him how to love, so Maaneet should push her to do something...

@Zee:Hmm research karna padega about this picture nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

@Geets:But once MSK to owas khadoos na...but aaj dekhoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³..mayb Teji too will change overnight with Maaneet playing the perfect love gurus and phir kya pata Maaneet se pehle Teji-Pammi ka CON ho jaaye🀣🀣🀣🀣