Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ all:  Adios.  I guess when I next catch up with the Den on the morrow, it'll be in the good ol' 70s. 
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo....looks like this week you are going to get lots of opportunities to conduct your research...lage raho...😆...moi waiting for the results...😛
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Why does Biji say, nandini, jaa, pammi ke liye bhi EK sargi le aa. 

Edit

medha, i think it is same as what you have asked.

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Opti,Swan and Usha:Exactly..this is how a hubby-wife converse in real life...its not always 100% matured...a bit of leg-pulling and physical proximity is always there but within that issues r also discussed...same I saw in Maaneet today and thats what made the scene very natural and complete😳

@Ash:Using the siggy now☺️

@Pallu:Yup I know its daily ka baat now..but u see my doing my thesis angle badal badal ke on daily basis..and today Geet was hugging the guy angle badal badal ke😉😆😛
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Logon par dhauns jamaate jamaate, tumhaara bhaai pyaar ki bhasha bhool chuka hai. 

Exactly how was maan's behaviour before Geet happened to him. 😆

I am very curious now about sameera 😉

Edit

good night medha, me too going good night everybody.
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hellooo all

Its prove kudi is smarter,faster and knows how to Hold such a huge man in her sweet small arms haaa☺️☺️

@Deeps and sun on pg 1 🤣🤣🤣

@Asu wow siggies beautiful yaar 😍😍
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Usha:I think for Biji ,only that ego or to show their power matters ..nothing else...since the sargi came from Geet's sasural,So Biji had to show Adi and MSK that even they give sargi to thier bahu...its just a show-up I felt ...they had not decided to give her the sargi in advance🤔
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Opti,Swan and Usha:Exactly..this is how a hubby-wife converse in real life...its not always 100% matured...a bit of leg-pulling and physical proximity is always there but within that issues r also discussed...same I saw in Maaneet today and thats what made the scene very natural and complete😳

Upto what age this happens...😉
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
take done on Page 1

Here for Lajjy Phoolsss#
-----------
*haiyeee* the way Adi was walking towards MSK..I culd hear his heart goin Dhak Dhak😍
and with the emotion he asked Aaap Thik toh hai na😳Haiyeee AdiMaan ka Amar Prem😳Main Bhi Bahut Khush hoon Maan sir..Bechara Adi he took so many seconds to say that bcoz he had to put patthar on his dil and say those sentences..He believes in Your LOve Khush toh main bhi khush😭😭😭Itna Pyaar Itna pyaar *teary eyeddd*and at last he gulped and sadi Good Luck
And with just One ishaara from maan Adi understood everything..Uff yeh Premm😳

Adi's Previous wounds are still fresh so he doesn't wanna stay😆and he won't be able to see Maan romancing geet again..He stayed before bcoz he was Single😳😆
Tejjy trying to convicne Adi to stay..Oyeee don't u dare bcum kabab mein haddi between AdiMaan..Tejj u better make Adi  stay with balwant..Hum tum Ek kamree men bandh ho☺️

I see Beeji and Daadi Bcumin BFFs and then doray daloing on all their Servants..daadi will use Nakewl as her Nishaana and Beeji Will use Balwant as her Nishaana..🤣

HAILAAA😲 Beeji what did you just say u called her Puttar😲..you brought a sargi for her 😲
*PINCH* *PINCH* *OUCHHH* she did  Sachi Muchi😲
And why the heck did Tejji get irritated with that..Maamu u want Sargi too..Me will provide da Sargi for you..u r J of your own Wifey's hapiness...😳
I love how small gestures of love  make Pammi extremely happy..😳

Heartless Tejji..Poor Pammi she was full when her hubby fed her after 8 years of mariage, she was talking about his food..Agitated Kamina..I am telling ya guys, This Munda's Gaddi is not straight🤓

Loved Maaneet's discussion abouT teji&Pammi👏
Even though we already discussed most of it in Den..it was all choried😆but glad that it didn't go on deaf ears😃Ofcourse CVz amking fun of their own attempts..we r always Cribbing Geet is worshipping MaanGod 24x7😆Geet Mere Pati ke Do-Do Roop
Kabhi maan Singh Khurana kabhi balwant singh
Kabhi Businessman kabhi driver
Kabhi Pyaar mein pagal romeo kabhi Dusht danav
🤣
And we already discussed how Geet should consider herself really lucky who got sumone like Maan unlike Pammi who is stuck wid her Sadoo Pati...🥱

Maan repeats sum lines from that Dupatta chori scene..
LMAO MSK gets into Chulbul Paandey🤣🤣 Maan Singh Khurana Ek Baar Jo Commitment karle toh...
Oh mere filmy hero, shoulder kissy😆Hey Bhaggu the line is Back aaap bahut acho ho🤣but thank god its a diff tone and not the MaanGod aap mahaan ho tone😆

Ok Vrat hai Isliye Chod raha hoon🤣🤣if it wasn't Vrat CON wuld have been samaapth and all energy lost so Vrat ke liye Kya bachta😆

I love those Window jumps😆He  has enough practice with it, he does it araam se😆
Yashpal came to help Lachi awww he is so sweet😳
but Jugnu Maame's scream was🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yashpal-Lachi and Jugnu Maame runnin behind each other🤣
they were hilarious and Lachi Demanding to make Jugnu his Guru🤣and the teacher himself doesn't knw da word😆
Hmm..MSK is one piecee He can sleep folding his Handss🤔
Chi Chi Chi Babaji No brush No shower and Maan Singh Khurana chal diye.Geet is gonna shoo u away munda then don't complain...

AHHH was missing Ballu and Lacchi's scenes Neend mein chalne ki aadat hai🤣

Precap: Awwieee Munda got hurt..don;t worry geet will nurse you and for Tejji no ilaaj..he is running away on Karwa Chauth to this Fertilizer agency..Hmm..Lagta he has sum Chakkar there he is always running down tht place..🤓

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Was That GC body double in the first scene when ADI talks with DEv 🤔