Devils Den:Tu Mera Hero No.1:Chk Pg11 fr Gurti TezUpdt - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
@jyots aye lo

@Sun moi gonna be in Maansarovar for 2 monthssπŸ˜†so I already took my dubki, waiting for jyots wid open arms..
Oh yes Saj I forgot the deal

Okok! now no more

Ok gals, it was really good acting and Geet and MAan looked so lovely together. 😊 the conversation part was too good between Maan and Geet.

One question

Did MSK take shower before going out to feed Sargi to Geet?πŸ˜•

If not! then shoo! MSK!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Jugnu Maame's scream was🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Well, the man surely does not shy away from reminding his wife about how great a husband he is and how she should appreciate him.  It had been some days since he had heard her sing his praises.
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Oh yes Saj I forgot the deal

One question

Did MSK take shower before going out to feed Sargi to Geet?πŸ˜•

If not! then shoo! MSK!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

He does not have an attached bathroom. 

Till now they have not shown GHSP viewers where and how Maan takes a bath πŸ˜›

Tut tut...very very bad, we like to know everything na. Nahin toh neend kaise aayegi πŸ˜‰
Wow you guys post fast, everytime I refresh there's a new comment!
I love reading your comments. I don't know what a typical hubby-wife convo is like because I'm not married and I'm not planning to any time soon (lol) But the scene did look absolutely natural! 

My special thesis on pull..push..press...bend...break...beginsπŸ€“

Did it take the arrival of Geet's sargi from Delhi for Aunt Gurvinder Kaur to realise that she was yet to fulfil her own duties towards her own daughter-in-law?

If the sargi prepared at Aunt Gurvinder's house was initially meant neither for Pammi nor Preeto, who was it meant for?  Was it meant solely for the daughters of the house?
oh no Jyoti, not again! Arent you tired?πŸ˜† this has become everyday's story nowπŸ˜†

@ jyoti

will you post your thesis here for us normal people to also get your gyaan or will it go straight to 'the' special place. πŸ˜†