Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok Vrat hai Isliye Chod raha hoon🤣🤣if it wasn't Vrat CON wuls have been samaapth and all energy lost so Vrat ke liye Kya bachta😆

Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

I dont know if I should be saying this or not but

trips does wonders for someone

🤣 🤣

Harmones overoworking
🤣 🤣

This time, it was Geet's turn to get high on harmones after lambi judaai

🤣 🤣

one of us is supposed to make sure both of us stick to the deal...i assumed that would be you😡😆😆😆😆...ek chumma and u bhooling  the kasme vaade of jhumma
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Pallu, after a trip bechara needs to come back to reality na!  He only gets it on the sets! 🤣

Becoz he was deprived of it for full may be 6 days??😆😆😆

Babaj!!!😳

ROFL

show end hoga tab kya karegaROFL

ok, now me off to bed!!! Mom chillaying😆

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
My shocker promo is yet to hit the screen I guess...babajiii😭😭😭😕...wait for tomorrow now😕...

But its going to b shocker for sure☺️☺️☺️

@Ash:U hv posted another siggy in the old Den na...give me that siggy na..I mean post it here..I want to use that one😳😳
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Geet season 2

Title: Pay It Forward

1:Geet  had taught MSK how to love and live life, now he is gonna pay it forward, aka teach teji same.

2: I am concern about adi, if jugnu maame gonna recognize him, kyu ki as per him, he can not forget usko  "JISNE ANGEREZI PILAAI HO"

3: Daadi maa not present at the moment but am glad her act was inspirational to biji and she gave sargi to pammi, lekin is teji ka kya kare??? Hmmm MSK has to sudharofy him that is all.

4: Lacchi-jugnu 10000000 times better than nandini-dev

5: Good to see that geet has  re realized MSK's value in her life ( not that she did not before, but after holi fiasco she kinda forgot it)

6: MSK apni geet ke liye kuch bhi karega, would be interesting to see what will MK do??? feed geet sargi and go or do not go at all. Then what about Pammi ki sargi feeding?? Let's see what he does for teji-pammi.  

7: Most unwanted scene  for me will be nandini-dev ki sargi aka nandini eating and dev watchin or something around this line. 

8: Would have loved to see nandini drooling on adi, but poor cham is there only for a day, so she will be maaro line on dev and dev only. NTTT kahaa ho please coma se nikalo.

9: The HUM is back geet says to babaji Hum jhooth bole acche ke liye. 

10: Mannet conversation was appropriate and to the the point.

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I could not see that part where Maan hurts his hand etc, that precap. Does anyone have the link to that bit? 
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, I loved the interaction too.  This is how my hubby and I interact when we are our normal selves and not fighting with each other. There is a lot of leg pulling as well as physical demonstration of our appreciation of each other in between serious discussion.  Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think this was taken when SBS shown that segment on ladies tailoring and PT segment...

It seems this was the main reason Y DD was blushing and out of control on those particular segments,,,,

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo...exactly that scene was so natural...a typical hubby-wifey conversation...😳...both DD & GC were natural in it...their comfort level is so evident...😛
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ jyoti, 

I am not talking of chipkoo moments, but the talking to each other had hand movements as well which were very very natural. There was something about the convo today which was kind of complete. It was the combination of dialogues i guess and Biji making nandini also go up and down to do something was also good.

And of course Lacchi is worth her weight in gold to the household as well as to the GHSP team. What a brilliant actress. 

I like Pammi but now I now I kind of take her tears in her eyes for granted. 

I still admire the fighter than the martyr. what to do. 

So I still love Lacchi slightly more than Pammi.