Devils Den:Tu Mera Hero No.1:Chk Pg11 fr Gurti TezUpdt - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

I love Lacchi and so does the dialogue writer. He gives her such fundoo dialogues. 👍🏼
😉

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

"PROPER KISS"

made me turn red one day! 🤣

@anuja ..me too joining..MSK hai hai MSK hai hai...seeekh kucch seekh ..hamari kudi se kucch toh seekh 😆
Now, I can only guess the reason for Geet fainting during the dance sequence.  It's probably on account of the negligence of ablutions of a certain self and the negligence to launder the turban by that self.
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

I love Lacchi and so does the dialogue writer. He gives her such fundoo dialogues. 👍🏼

yeah she's a complete natural...and love how she makes complete kachra out of MSK...😆...his charm & dole shole have no effect on her...😆
Originally posted by 49erFan

Zee it was a real kiss and not a miss! 🤣

Actually  the whole interaction was very natural and they just kept holding hands, calling back holding the shoulder etc, it was just too natural except the maan pulling geet back after she turns is becoming a little repetitive. 

Hi everyone 🤗
I really enjoyed today's epi, it had everything. Adi, TeMmi (Teji+Pammi) scene, A good Maaneet convo, of course our pyaara Jugnu mame and Miss.Kaam chor.

-The adi scene was obviously mind-blowing and funny, all our hearts where racing. 
-I was so happy when Beeji gave the sargi for our dear Pamz, she was so happy but then Mr.Khadoos had to ruin it by being rude. What is wrong with the dude?
-Glad MaanEeet are caring for Pammi, I'm sure they will try and bring'em together, I also really liked their talk. It was romantic and funny. The high-light of today's epi was obviously the shoulder kiss!
- The Lachi-jugnu was really funny! 
-Geet looked mind-blowing!
-Teji is such a cow for leaving Pammi on KC, the dude need a mental check up.

Finally cant wait for tomorrows epi and the dance sequence! 

**Jyoti reporting from swarglok after seeing the first proper shoulder kiss of GHSP...**

Naari shakti zindabad ...haan😆

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Quick thoughts on the Episode

Things I loved...

• Adi scene was cute..all actors gave perfect silent expressions and the actor playing Adi's role is a real natural👍🏼...Even Pammi was fab in the scene when once again she gives her overwhelming expressions after hearing that Biji wants to give her sargi😭 but instantly changes her expressions to hurt and pain when Teji tells her those bitter words about no need to keep the fast...her expressions on both occasions were flawless👍🏼
  • Idea of Maaneet playing Cupid for Teji-Pammi and MSK deciding to fix Teji ka bheja sounds interesting😉😆😛
  • Maaneet scene today was one of the best in recent times⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️,...what I loved about the scene was equal blend of good conversation between a hubby-wife from discussing about Tej-Pammi issue to discussing about MSK's idea of bringing Adi here with sargi to discussing about how Geet wants MSK to feed her the sargi next morning and along with these conversations a proper husband-wife romance was shown with a proper natural kiss😳😳😳😳👏...perfect scene👏👏👏👏...loved the way Geet kisses MSK's shoulder after grabbing him tightly...it came so naturally when everyone was least expecting it😳...the filmi hero dialogue was too good😳 and thats how a typical hubby-wifey romance should b...thoda nok-jhok...thoda pyaar and good convo as well👍🏼...very well executed scene👏
  • Geet was given some very good dialgoues today where finally she gets the chance to admit that she indeed is a lucky girl to hv someone like MSK as her hubby😳👏...well done Barry😃
  • Jugnu-Laachi-Yashpal scene looked like a second half filler but provided a good comic element in the episode😃...
  • Last scene makes one curious for next episode to see what MSK does to stop Teji from going anywhere and how he manages to feed the Sargi to Geet😛...MSK's anger in the precap going to the extent of hurting his hand reminds us of the early HP or Delhi days when MSK was known for his dusht danav angry young man mode☺️...Loved Geet's expression here when she too was equally feeling MSK's pain seeing him hurt himself😭👏
  • Geet looked beautiful in red KC-Sargi outfit😳

Turn-offs...

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔./..nothing really😆...

Episode Rating:9.5/10...it was nearly a perfect episode for me...only issue with dubbing at few places or else it deserves a perfect 10 today😃😃
Hello all!

Yes Usha, the whole thing was very very natural...loved it!  I loved the way she stops him with her hand!  😆