pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Originally posted by pjyo

[QUOTE=intruderfast]

DSAngry
after the kal kothri incident...i was very angry at her(punish a 10 year old kid in the dark room just for the bangles incidentDeadDeadgosh!such a devil c is...)... after that her pain in sugna's track didn't affect me much...then  mahabir singh track was introduced...i felt bad...but again c called anandi "pagal" in the mahapanchayat(it is really painful 4 me watching anandi at the time when c is in depressing mood...n accept "haan hoon main pagal"CryAngryOuch)...i lost all respect for her...after that every emotional scenes of DS didn't affect me anymore...everytime when i saw them there is always a thought in my mind...there is surely some bad intension / selfish thought going on in DS's mind...
same thing with jagiya...these days whatever he does ...i always think...there is surely some evil intentions behind it...
this dadi -pota duoAngry
i just can't help it!!Dead

about Anmol's vaibhak-devki...i think they r 2nd/3rd...veer-ichha tops in anmol's list!!
A true tina fan!!!Wink
Yeah khushi ,i too feel  the same anger and anguish remembering all these scenes you mentionedOuch ,its because of dadisa that anandi's life is such a mess..Mujhe badaa dukh hotha hai- anandi could have had such a bright future if dadisa  wasnt so cruel .But this scene where anandi recites poem when she knows she wouldn't be able to go back to school hurts me the most even today
Now whenever she shows a bit of kindness i get Sooo ANGRYAngryAngry,few days back when she returned from jaipur hospital after treatment  and DS especially put ghee in anandi's food i remembered how she wouldn't give anandi ghee as a child-ab pyar dikha rahi hai jab pehle naukaron ki tarah treat karthi thii.Angry.Whenever she is nice iam pretty  sure soon she will turn against anandi.Stern Smile.When gauri turns up at haveli she will go back to supporting her cunning laadesar .Angry.
with jagya i never had any expectations ,bachpan se hi bigda hua hai,ek galthi kartha hai then  maafi maangtha hai ,phir 10 new galthi kartha rehtha hai-cheating,chori,gambling ,jail,stealing money,forging report cards...iski list badi lambi hai..Totally characterless character ..
WinkAchhaa  anmol ki ithni lambi list hai  favorite jodis ki...LOL...I didn't know..LOL
It's only BV  that  i watch with completely loyalty  hoping a better future for anandi  somedayErmm,  not  about liking or disliking  any jodis for meSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvSuchi-khusi_*

sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

about Anmol's vaibhak-devki...i think they r 2nd/3rd...veer-ichha tops in anmol's list!!
A true tina fan!!!Wink
nahin khusi , veecha were my first couple andy yes me a huge tina fan , but they have completely destroyed the storyline and characters, so dont watch that show,anymore
abahy piya r 1st , than vaibhav devki, and then gagaLOLLOL
i suggest u all to give mukti bandhan a try , its really very good ,and a very hatke showSmile
[/QUOTE]
Have seen bits of it anmolSmile, nice sets  ,felt they have taken basic characters of ambanis and totally changed it...Agree its 'hatke' from other serials but i didn't like that IMV's  dialogue delivery style,very flatlined..Ermm...too  much  dialogbazi by all charactersWink ...

Edited by pjyo - 10 May 2011 at 6:03am
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Yeah khushi ,i too feel  the same anger and anguish remembering all these scenes you mentionedOuch ,its because of dadisa that anandi's life is such a mess..Mujhe badaa dukh hotha hai- anandi could have had such a bright future if dadisa  wasnt so cruel .But this scene where anandi recites poem when she knows she wouldn't be able to go back to school hurts me the most even today
Now whenever she shows a bit of kindness i get Sooo ANGRYAngryAngry,few days back when she returned from jaipur hospital after treatment  and DS especially put ghee in anandi's food i remembered how she wouldn't give anandi ghee as a child-ab pyar dikha rahi hai jab pehle naukaron ki tarah treat karthi thii.Angry.Whenever she is nice iam pretty  sure soon she will turn against anandi.Stern Smile.When gauri turns up at haveli she will go back to supporting her cunning laadesar .Angry.
with jagya i never had any expectations ,bachpan se hi bigda hua hai,ek galthi kartha hai then  maafi maangtha hai ,phir 10 new galthi kartha rehtha hai-cheating,chori,gambling ,jail,stealing money,forging report cards...iski list badi lambi hai..Totally characterless character ..
WinkAchhaa  anmol ki ithni lambi list hai  favorite jodis ki...LOL...I didn't know..LOL
It's only BV  that  i watch with completely loyalty  hoping a better future for anandi  somedayErmm,  not  about liking or disliking  any jodis for meSmile

the vid...OuchOuch
@bold...ohh i got the same feelingsAngryAngryAngry
for DS i can go on n on n on...Angry

oye jyo...anmol ki list lambi lagi...meri list pata lagega toh tum behosh ho jaogi!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

the vid...OuchOuch
@bold...ohh i got the same feelingsAngryAngryAngry
for DS i can go on n on n on...Angry

oye jyo...anmol ki list lambi lagi...meri list pata lagega toh tum behosh ho jaogi!!LOL
 yeah khushi,I too can go on and on about DSAngryAngry, bilkul tumhari tarah...but   kyaa karen CVs hamari sunnthey hi nahi hainOuch,kaash kabhii anandi sudhar jaaye aur tabb  DS support  karey  tabb hii maanungi  DS ke dil mein thoda sa bhi  sachha pyar hai anandi ke liye..but aisa hoga nahinOuch
Achha tumhaari list anmol se bhii lambi hai Wink OMG suhana ishtyleBig smile...but    i feel jithna gussaAngry tumhe BV  dekh karr aathaa  hoga  uthna kisi aur serial pe nahin.Smile.

Edited by pjyo - 10 May 2011 at 7:01am
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

yeah khushi,I too can go on and on about DSAngryAngry, bilkul tumhari tarah...but   kyaa karen CVs hamari sunnthey hi nahi hainOuch,kaash kabhii anandi sudhar jaaye aur tabb  DS support  karey  tabb hii maanungi  DS ke dil mein thoda sa bhi  sachha pyar hai anandi ke liye..but aisa hoga nahinOuch
Achha tumhaari list anmol se bhii lambi hai Wink OMG suhana ishtyleBig smile...but    i feel jithna gussaAngry tumhe BV  dekh karr aathaa  hoga  uthna kisi aur serial pe nahin.Smile.
yeah true!!...ek dum sahi bv dekh kar aaj kal bada gussa aata haiAngry
jo dekhna chahti hoon wohi nehin dikhate...anandi ki padhai!!Ouch

pefect reaction tumhara jyo ...OOOMMMGGGLOLLOL...SGP style!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index