Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

bv-9/5/2011 (Page 2)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Lal singh has honesty ,simplicity and respect for his family and when gauri  appreciated that jagat's expression was worth a watch...Silly...Its better to be 'old fashioned' as Lal singh Star than being oversmart ,conniving like jagya.Angry.
Sumitra  is all lost in mumbai ,wonder how she managed to  reach all the way from jaithser to mumbai without problems Ermm,also why didn't  she take anandi's mobile phone with her to avoid trouble ?..
Now dadisa  remembers that anandi liked giving exams and asks her to be prepared for all exams... Ermm..If only DS was this encouragingD'oh  to her when she  was studying ,then anandi's life would have been sooo  much  better ,she wouldn't be sitting crying all alone in her bedroom .Stern Smile..
yay piyo however good dadisa might be now, she was the root cause of all problemsAngry
wish gauri band bajaayegi ds ki, anandi devi toh kuch karne se rahiD'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvghotalazpjyoSuchi-

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
brilliant update!!!Thumbs Up

i wonder how can gauri turn negativeErmm
lal singh was fantastic!Thumbs Up Clap
only jagya knows the definition of being modern for him...Angry

i want sumitra to be found by jag ASAP so that he can get a slap from herEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyokhusi_*

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update hridya.

Lal singh is such a wonderful guy. Loved the scene at his house. Gauri's reaction to Lal Singh was awesome. Other than J every one else was so appreciative of Lal singh. God knows what progressive and modern thinking does J claim to have? Its not modern thinking but selfish thinking.

Its going to be really hard to see G turning negative. The values she holds doesn't seem to suit a negative character. I hope the Cv's don't turn her into one of those horrible vamps.

Wonder how all the thugs of bombay found only Sumitra to cheat.LOL. and totally agree what stopped her from taking a cell phone with her? Did anyone notice the taxi number it was MCP somethingLOL. I thought at least Jyothi would have noticed that for sure. Wink

Looks like the mother-son confrontation of course followed by the most awaited scene of yet another slap for J is not going to be shown even tomorrow. Drag the serial as much as u can CV's after all you already seem to be short of ideas.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
thanks INtruder. Yes so basically he goes and fights with his mom and 
he comes back home all disturbed 

and here gauri asks him questions yada yada..

good : )
The downfall of Dr. Jagster is ON the Way!
pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Lal singh has honesty ,simplicity and respect for his family and when gauri  appreciated that jagat's expression was worth a watch...Silly...Its better to be 'old fashioned' as Lal singh Star than being oversmart ,conniving like jagya.Angry.
Sumitra  is all lost in mumbai ,wonder how she managed to  reach all the way from jaithser to mumbai without problems Ermm,also why didn't  she take anandi's mobile phone with her to avoid trouble ?..
Now dadisa  remembers that anandi liked giving exams and asks her to be prepared for all exams... Ermm..If only DS was this encouragingD'oh  to her when she  was studying ,then anandi's life would have been sooo  much  better ,she wouldn't be sitting crying all alone in her bedroom .Stern Smile..
yay piyo however good dadisa might be now, she was the root cause of all problemsAngry
yeah anmol, dadisa is the one who created this crybaby version of anandi  by constant brainwashing  varna yeh bacchi kithni smart thi aur agar proper support mila hotha toh iski life bann jaathi ..Stern Smile.
Gauri ko aane do haveli mein tabb patha chalegaa dadi pothey ko  ,hope gauri  dono ki  vaat lagaa de..Evil Smile..   But  sadly iss jhameley mein gauri  kaa bhi life waste hogaa.Ouch...
'Anandi devi' se kamm ummeed hai ,kya karen bahut seedhii hai..Winkunless 'anandi devi' mein kuch der ke liye 'phoolon devi' kaa swabhaav aa jaaye...Evil Smile...Day Dreaming

@redapple1  --gauri  called the drink  'chehri  kaa  panaa'---panna ,i think is a mango drink,but what's 'chehri'...Confused

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

yeah anmol, dadisa is the one who created this crybaby version of anandi  by constant brainwashing  varna yeh bacchi kithni smart thi aur agar proper support mila hotha toh iski life bann jaathi ..Stern Smile.
Gauri ko aane do haveli mein tabb patha chalegaa dadi pothey ko  ,hope gauri  dono ki  vaat lagaa de..Evil Smile..   But  sadly iss jhameley mein gauri  kaa bhi life waste hogaa.Ouch...
'Anandi devi' se kamm ummeed hai ,kya karen bahut seedhii hai..Winkunless 'anandi devi' mein kuch der ke liye 'phoolon devi' kaa swabhaav aa jaaye...Evil Smile...Day Dreaming

@redapple1  --gauri  called the drink  'chehri  kaa  panaa'---panna ,i think is a mango drink,but what's 'chehri'...Confused

@bold its "kairi" raw mango

pjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

yeah, i too thought it should be 'kairi'  but in  video it sounded like chehriLOL
yeah, i noted  the taxi number  MCP 953 LOL..
How apt  ,She is searching for the biggest MCP  Wacko
it should be renamed JAGAT 953 Wink same meaning 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvkhusi_*

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]yeah, i too thought it should be 'kairi'  but in  video it sounded like chehriLOL
yeah, i noted  the taxi number  MCP 953 LOL..
How apt  ,She is searching for the biggest MCP  Wacko
it should be renamed JAGAT 953 Wink same meaning 
[/QUOTE]

I was very sure if no body else alteast our jyothi will surely notice the number. See I am also following your foot stepsWink

@bold.. ROFL. well saidClap

pjyo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index