Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andv thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update hridya.

Lal singh is such a wonderful guy. Loved the scene at his house. Gauri's reaction to Lal Singh was awesome. Other than J every one else was so appreciative of Lal singh. God knows what progressive and modern thinking does J claim to have? Its not modern thinking but selfish thinking.

Its going to be really hard to see G turning negative. The values she holds doesn't seem to suit a negative character. I hope the Cv's don't turn her into one of those horrible vamps.

Wonder how all the thugs of bombay found only Sumitra to cheat.๐Ÿ˜†. and totally agree what stopped her from taking a cell phone with her? Did anyone notice the taxi number it was MCP something๐Ÿ˜†. I thought at least Jyothi would have noticed that for sure. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Looks like the mother-son confrontation of course followed by the most awaited scene of yet another slap for J is not going to be shown even tomorrow. Drag the serial as much as u can CV's after all you already seem to be short of ideas.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks INtruder. Yes so basically he goes and fights with his mom and 
he comes back home all disturbed 

and here gauri asks him questions yada yada..

good : )
The downfall of Dr. Jagster is ON the Way!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yay piyo however good dadisa might be now, she was the root cause of all problems๐Ÿ˜ก
wish gauri band bajaayegi ds ki, anandi devi toh kuch karne se rahi

yeah anmol, dadisa is the one who created this crybaby version of anandi  by constant brainwashing  varna yeh bacchi kithni smart thi aur agar proper support mila hotha toh iski life bann jaathi ..๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Gauri ko aane do haveli mein tabb patha chalegaa dadi pothey ko  ,hope gauri  dono ki  vaat lagaa de..๐Ÿ˜ˆ..   But  sadly iss jhameley mein gauri  kaa bhi life waste hogaa....
'Anandi devi' se kamm ummeed hai ,kya karen bahut seedhii hai..๐Ÿ˜‰unless 'anandi devi' mein kuch der ke liye 'phoolon devi' kaa swabhaav aa jaaye...๐Ÿ˜ˆ...๐Ÿ˜

@redapple1  --gauri  called the drink  'chehri  kaa  panaa'---panna ,i think is a mango drink,but what's 'chehri'...๐Ÿ˜•

andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

yeah anmol, dadisa is the one who created this crybaby version of anandi  by constant brainwashing  varna yeh bacchi kithni smart thi aur agar proper support mila hotha toh iski life bann jaathi ..๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Gauri ko aane do haveli mein tabb patha chalegaa dadi pothey ko  ,hope gauri  dono ki  vaat lagaa de..๐Ÿ˜ˆ..   But  sadly iss jhameley mein gauri  kaa bhi life waste hogaa....
'Anandi devi' se kamm ummeed hai ,kya karen bahut seedhii hai..๐Ÿ˜‰unless 'anandi devi' mein kuch der ke liye 'phoolon devi' kaa swabhaav aa jaaye...๐Ÿ˜ˆ...๐Ÿ˜

@redapple1  --gauri  called the drink  'chehri  kaa  panaa'---panna ,i think is a mango drink,but what's 'chehri'...๐Ÿ˜•

@bold its "kairi" raw mango
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

yeah, i too thought it should be 'kairi'  but in  video it sounded like chehri๐Ÿ˜†
yeah, i noted  the taxi number  MCP 953 ๐Ÿ˜†..
How apt  ,She is searching for the biggest MCP  
it should be renamed JAGAT 953 ๐Ÿ˜‰ same meaning 
andv thumbnail
yeah, i too thought it should be 'kairi'  but in  video it sounded like chehri๐Ÿ˜†

I was very sure if no body else alteast our jyothi will surely notice the number. See I am also following your foot steps๐Ÿ˜‰

@bold.. ROFL. well said๐Ÿ‘

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@piyo haan yaar daadis ane andi ki life barbaad kar di hain,but i dont get it,  even when she was not studying , she used to get all insults from dadisa,

isse accha toh padhai karke insults kha leti buddhu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
btw gaga scene was good, mujhe dono bahu saras lage che๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

[/QUOTE]

I was very sure if no body else alteast our jyothi will surely notice the number. See I am also following your foot steps๐Ÿ˜‰

@bold.. ROFL. well said๐Ÿ‘

[/QUOTE] ๐Ÿ˜‰That's what happens when serial starts to drag and  noting irrelevant taxi numbers  seems more  interesting to  us ๐Ÿ˜†.

pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

@piyo haan yaar daadis ane andi ki life barbaad kar di hain,but i dont get it,  even when she was not studying , she used to get all insults from dadisa,

isse accha toh padhai karke insults kha leti buddhu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
btw gaga scene was good, mujhe dono bahu saras lage che๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yaah anmol,dadisa ne iss bacchii ki ithni insult kii thi bachpan mein๐Ÿ˜ก,in the beginning  she used to fight back ,once she even ran away back to her parents home but sabb ne zabardasthi usko vaapas  le aaye  and from then on Dadisa ne aisii brainwashing  kii  ke anandi totally docile beendni bann gayi-dadisa ko khush karna hi kartavya hai sochne lagi๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ,apney  khud ke sapno ke liye ladnaa hi bandd kar diya issne,she was much smarter than jagya but DS didnt want girls to study and she in a way emotionally blackmailed this good hearted kid to give up studies..the biggest mistake in her life was that..genious hai parr buddhu bann ke life waste karr rahi hai..There are so many heart wrenching scenes ..
Glad you enjoyed your gaga๐Ÿ˜†..๐Ÿ˜‰more than your vaibhav and devki?๐Ÿ˜†

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok So how true are tellychakkar articles? and how reliable. 

Cause they said Gauri will stay with Jagya's family. 

How on earth is that supposed to happen?

i am soo confused.