Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge #120 [9/5 - Epi. 140] (Page 7)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
after micky rps leave, we see rajvir listening to all this.. rajvir thinks rps is hatching plan to get arjun out of jail.. he also reveals that arjun is going to be moved to a diff jail..
bua comes to arohi n consoles her.. she gives arohii's childhood diary in which ksa had written at some point that.. that bearing injustice is worser than doing injustice.. she finds moral strength in all this..
arohi has come to meet arjun.. tells him that she is going to break him out of jail.. arjun keeps telling her not to even attempt it coz its not possible but she doesnt listen.
we see arohi has gone to meet KSA.. she confesses to him that she is going to break law.. but for the right cause..
we see police van going somewhere.. there r nails on the road that puncture the van's tires.. rajvir gets out.. arohi starts shooting.. they play hide n seek for a moment.. arjun is watching from inside n yelling them to stop.. finally rajvir shoots n arohi gets hurt in the chest.. she falls down..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4eva

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
we see arjun waking up in sweat in the jail cell.. it was a drm.. he thinks he has to stop arohi at all costs.. he calls the hawaldar n asks for acp rajvir.. 

the end.. 

arjuhi4eva

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thanxx a lott aksh!!
Actually i download the epi nd watch it later... Nd i love to read ur update before
Anyways...the epi was nice... Wonder nw wht is rps upto??:s:s

Edited by arjuhi4eva - 10 May 2011 at 9:48am

aksh4IF

Anjali96 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjali96
Anjali96

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@Shibz and Kavya...ditto..!!...we have hardly heard the KMH2 title track being played in the show..it is very disappointingThumbs Down...upar se they didn't even care to give us a video..again broken promises...AngryOuchCry...don't they realise how much it hurts...Broken HeartDisapprove...if they don't play the full song on within thses 13 epi's...den they have also had it...Disapprove...miss the sufi version too...Ouch...I wish KMH2 title track was played more...i agre KMH1 title tracks have diff versions...but that doesn't mean the BG wale only use those..they can make new versions of KM2H title track...or just play the title track as a whole..!! we don't even have a video for it which means it's not as popular than the KMH1 trackDisapprove
There is soo much i wanted to see in KMH2...arjuhi's blissful married life..together alone..in arjun's cottage...arjun getting a gud career...arohi getting pregant...sum dramaWink...family fued getting revealed n solved properly...arjun's mum's raaz..!! amrit-RPS raaz...Arjun-RPS bonding..!! n where the hell has Kumud, DJ, Teeji, Makrand, Jignesh and Raj gone...they have 2 show them...who was Raj's real mother??..so much they have 2 show us in 13 epi's..n so much i wanted 2 c after that...I still can't believe th fact they wud have the guts to end the most popular show on their channel...!! their channel will go bankrupt if KMH2 ends cuz they will have nothing 2 show!!...i still am hoping for a extension or if KMH2 gets a new time slot..or the most - KMH2 shifting to a new channel...i wnt give upEmbarrassed
Ratan will get many curses as well as Imagine...the only channel which has broken our hearts 2 times...!!AngryOuchCryBroken Heart

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 10 May 2011 at 10:04am

shibz

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

@tehru, Imti, Naina - thnx!! mohabbatians ke liye kuch bhiEmbarrassed

@shibz.. girgitwalia ka naamkaran bhi Ari ne hi kiya tha i think..LOL

@prem - ditto!! RPS has stopped following the news or he went into coma-land to taunt KSA i suppose..!!Wink

@roma - haha.. whole body crossed.. DVs r crossing everything else..D'oh

@pari - superb take.. n yes, abhi nahi likhogi toh kab likhogi!!Hug

@naina.. awesome take.. am thinking the num of ppl who have expressed their sincere wishes to commit those 5 murders.. we will have 5 extra-concentrated ghosts in the lounge then!!ROFL

thanx aksh... Glad u liked it...
N me too one of those ppl who would love to kill those 5 Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
anjali.. joining u in the despair.. how can they do this to us..!! Cry

Anjali96

Anjali96 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjali96
Anjali96

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Oh..!! and we need to know who shot KSA...n the motive behind it...n not all the Ullu's know about Arjun's mum...
@Aksh...Hug...just wanted to pour my heart out...so much too see..Imagine TV only know one thing..is so betray n break the hearts of KMH fans...Cry...They will face the worst of their days..!!
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Shibz...i agree wid u!! Kmh2 doesnt even have a TT video!! I will deffo miss it!!
Btw i think i had read it on fb that kmh2 is going to have a TT video??
Naina..KMH was apparently going to have a video but wat sort?!D'oh watever..now dey are axing KMH..so no video!!Thumbs DownAngry

Anjali96

Go to top