Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge #120 [9/5 - Epi. 140] (Page 2)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Nice episode  today ,  portrayed  arjuhi's pain and love Heart .   Loved the fact that Arohi  said  arjun  has never seen any happiness in his life and now again he has to go through  it.  Cry.  

Another mockery of law  and  humanity was made.  When Arohi is saying that  she saw  a  dead body and blood ,  the Judge did not order the police to look into the matter immediately  and  saxena made fun of the person dead . ShockedShockedAngryAngryAngry this scene should have been handled better and more responsibly .    Atleast  I did not call him bevda vakeel on friday because he was dead and so I reffered to him as ram punjabi,   what happened to CVs and writers,  they should be more sensitive towards such things,  you can do a little but not this much mockery of Law.  And the judge said  'saare saboot aur gawahon ko dekh kar'  kaunse  witness,  I din see him call in any witness.  They should have spent atleast  5 more mins, shown us that ram punjabi argued a few times and then they got the tape etc etc. Ouch 

ullus'  laughing at this,  they are not worried that  arohi will be devastated AngryAngryAngry.   Arvind bahut jyada khud raha tha aaj Angry .  Loved Lovedeep bua for stopping arvind from saying Shut UP!!!.   She is the only person genuinely affected as much as arohi , in all ways and her decision to leave that pagalkhana is praise worthy Clap.    Amrit is not worried how arohi is ConfusedAngry.  What  kind of family is this Dead.  

Things I did not understand , why was Arjun silent today also ?  He didnot try to talk to arohi when she was breaking down . His looks said it all  Clap but would have loved if he said something.  Khamosh arjun  humse saha nahi jaata.  hume  attitude wala arjun chahiye.

It was kritika's episode again and she was brilliant ClapClapClap.   Hope someone will discover the dead lawyer  and  try to apply some brains. 

Edited by kavyasam - 09 May 2011 at 5:54pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx-anzaeram-piamistAmnaIshchanni_starKMH-NASHArasika_DSglitter567aksh4IFlara3110-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
res

thanks for sharing. sanju ,shibz. aksh what you wrote is amazing. true feelings thankyou.

will edit my take in the morning very busy now.  a sad episode but bua was great today she did what amrit should have done.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starrasika_DSaksh4IFlara3110glitter567-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
it was a good episode actually but did not want to see it at the end of the show...m wonderin if we'l continue to get this till the end?!!Stern Smile i cant afford to miss Arjun in the last part of the journeyCry

*Edit*

What is with Mr.Judge calling her Miss.Ahluwalia everytimeAngry as far as i remember Mr.Saxena calls her Mrs.Singhania...then what the hell is wrong with him?!! cant he hear Saxena talk?!!
D'ohwonder if they are two different ppl writin the dialogues for the judge & the lawyer!!Confused

So Mr.Saxena cleverly mocked at Arohi & her story...not surprised, if he dint do that it would be soo out of character but the judge? Hez uselessThumbs Down

ullus laughing just seemed like devils in disguise!!Dead they are fighting the case for their Father who was shot but what about Arohi? They have no attachment towards her?!DeadCensored

Arohi & ArjunCry ...u guyz made me cry again...Arohi fabulous performances.. Arjun those expressions said it all..u were awesome today...no complaints from my side...

Arjun rushing to Arohi & the two holding hands only to be separated was heart warmingHeart whoever beat themCensored

To ullus's drama ->>> Lovedeep finally did what we always expected her to do... But these self centered menAngryDead they think they can do anything & all that women will do is sit in the corner & cry?! & they dun care!!AngryDeadCensored
LovedeepHug

P.S: kabhi tho "Kitani Mohabbat Hai" title track play karoCry

Edited by shibz - 09 May 2011 at 1:17pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxpiamistAllwaysindianadhasrujana-anzaeram-AmnaIshchanni_starKMH-NASHArasika_DSglitter567aksh4IFlara3110-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Res...!!
Reserving after a longg time!!...

Aww thanx aksh for wht u wrote on behalf of us!!...

I will come bacck nd edit later!!

------------------------------------------
edit:
k...so the epi was ok-ok types...
I have got some pts to point out..

Firstly...i feel like killing the judge nd the stupid saxena..!!Angry.Angry i mean kaise type ke jugdes hai jine khud hi laws nhi aate??Censored Dead koi chila-chila ke bol rha hai that the defense lawyer is dead nd unke kaan pe juh tak nhi pad rhi??Angry unhe ye yaad aa rha hai ki iski death se is case ka kya sambandh hai??Angry i mean kisi ka DL marr gya nd woh bhi uske case se pehle nd it is not at all connected to the case?? HOW THE HELL?? nd most imp of all maine aaj tak aisa koi bhi 'attempt-to-murder' case nhi suna jo ek hi hearing mein close bhi ho jaaye nd woh bhi w/o any DL?? inki to main...Censored... Khud to laws aate nhi hai nd ye chale hai hume batane that arjun is guilty!!
Hey MLSA..mere paas ek idea hai iss saxena nd judge ke bache ko hum log jaake laws padate hai!!LOL I m sure hum logo ko inse zyada laws aate hai!!LOL

the next thing... I realy loved kritz acting today...i mean the way she was fighting for arjun and screming loudly for him... Nd then in the next scene wid cupid 5..wen arohi was completely shattered nd broken...I really loved that!!*claps to u kritz*Heart that was the highliht of the epi...

Bt one thing i wud like to say..in cvs ne arjun ko koi bhi lines nhi di!!??ConfusedShockedAngry arjun was jst standing there and he didnt have even 1 dialogue to say!! I truly hated it!!

Nextly...the trio!!AngryDeadCensored
hated them a lottt!!!! They dont trust arohi nd her love a bit!! Nd on top of that they say 'aaj humari jeet hui hai'!!?? WTH?? Arohi ki supposedly 'haar' se un logo ki jeet jaise hui???? They shud hav been sad that arohi has lost nd they shud have supported her!!
Lol...bt agr wo log ye sab krte to hum unhe ULLUWALIYAS kaise bulate??LOLROFL

bt in todays epi i truly lved how sanchit nd love stood up to their families to support arjuhi...Hugs to u two!! I really love u both... Esp lovedeep...the way she stood against her family nd unhe do-chaar baaten bhi suna di!! I loved it!! Goo lovedeep..we are wid u... Nd i m sure tumhara future iss ullu nagar se bahar nikal ke bhaut bright ho jaayega!!Wink
goo lovedeep bahar nikalo aur apne bright future ki taraf bado!! Support arjuhi!! Jo tumhare 3 bros nhi kr paaye..wo tum krke dikhao!! Haha...aise hi slaps dete rhna apna bros ko jabtak unki akal thikaane na aa jaye!!LOL

k...nw me done...hope u liked it..!!

Edited by arjuhi4eva - 10 May 2011 at 4:15am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starKMH-NASHArasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567kavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

it was a good episode actually but did not want to see it at teh end of the show...m wonderin if we'l continue to get this till the end?!!Stern Smile i cant afford to miss Arjun in the last part of the journeyCry

res...
ditto shibz!..why din they show this track before? instead of dhonz and jai track!..Angry...and exactly i can afford to miss arjun in the last days of kmh !..its incomplete!..i want to see arjun inaction!..Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianpiamistKMH-NASHArasika_DSaksh4IFlara3110glitter567-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
and the worst part was just when they were showing arjun being dragged the power went off ..by the time the inverter was on arjun already sat in the van!..i cudnt see his expressions!..Angry..but i am watching now..it was just wow!..ya arjun wasnt given lines but he spoke beautifully through eyes!..Embarrassed..thanks anjali bachcha for this1..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

piamist-anzaeram-rasika_DSaksh4IFlara3110glitter567Anjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Arjun...OuchCryDisapproveBroken Heart...StarClap(wid his expressions which spoke everything...but missed him loads cuz he sisn't speak..hardly saw him...[:V:[)
Arohi...StarClapThumbs UpOuchDisapproveCry(no one believed her n she was crying badly n she lost hope)
Lovedeep...Star Star Star
Arwind...AngryDead
Rajveer...Stern SmileAngryDead
Sudhir...SleepyAngryDead
Saxena...AngryCensoredDeadDeadDeadOuchD'ohShefali...ClapOuch(dubbed voice)
Romit...Clap
Billu...Clap
Simmi...Clap
Amrit...ConfusedOuchD'oh

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 09 May 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx-anzaeram-piamistchanni_starKMH-NASHArasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567kavyasamlara3110shibz

piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hey my dear friends..I thought of talking about good thinks only
So, Congratulations, you all know about what i am talking

and a message from Angels to all ML members that

Karans_Angels Karan's Angels? 
@cherrytejam hey sweets just let the ML girls know we will post the full album tomorrow:)

but i saw them upload 2 pics..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-channi_starKMH-NASHArasika_DSaksh4IFarjuhi4evaglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top