Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge #120 [9/5 - Epi. 140] - Page 5

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Shibz...i agree wid u!! Kmh2 doesnt even have a TT video!! I will deffo miss it!!
Btw i think i had read it on fb that kmh2 is going to have a TT video??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
No videos till yet?? WTH!! Ab mujhe updates kaun dega??😆
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
AKSH!!! Kahan ho tum??? Me waiting for ur update!!!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
o sorry naina.. thought u got the links..

bua leaves the house.. brothers dont stop her.. amrit tells bua to take care of arohi.. (finally!!!) rps n micky come to meet arjun in jail.. arjun tells rps he knows rps has come to give him support.. rps tells arjun he has disappointed rps n that along with himself, he is tarnishing rps's name also.. the convo was highly charged.. was awesome.. he tells arjun not to expect anything from the singhanias..
aksh4IF thumbnail
after micky rps leave, we see rajvir listening to all this.. rajvir thinks rps is hatching plan to get arjun out of jail.. he also reveals that arjun is going to be moved to a diff jail..
bua comes to arohi n consoles her.. she gives arohii's childhood diary in which ksa had written at some point that.. that bearing injustice is worser than doing injustice.. she finds moral strength in all this..
arohi has come to meet arjun.. tells him that she is going to break him out of jail.. arjun keeps telling her not to even attempt it coz its not possible but she doesnt listen.
we see arohi has gone to meet KSA.. she confesses to him that she is going to break law.. but for the right cause..
we see police van going somewhere.. there r nails on the road that puncture the van's tires.. rajvir gets out.. arohi starts shooting.. they play hide n seek for a moment.. arjun is watching from inside n yelling them to stop.. finally rajvir shoots n arohi gets hurt in the chest.. she falls down..
aksh4IF thumbnail
we see arjun waking up in sweat in the jail cell.. it was a drm.. he thinks he has to stop arohi at all costs.. he calls the hawaldar n asks for acp rajvir.. 

the end.. 
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Thanxx a lott aksh!!
Actually i download the epi nd watch it later... Nd i love to read ur update before
Anyways...the epi was nice... Wonder nw wht is rps upto??:s:sEdited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Shibz and Kavya...ditto..!!...we have hardly heard the KMH2 title track being played in the show..it is very disappointing👎🏼...upar se they didn't even care to give us a video..again broken promises...😡😭...don't they realise how much it hurts...🥺😒...if they don't play the full song on within thses 13 epi's...den they have also had it...😒...miss the sufi version too......I wish KMH2 title track was played more...i agre KMH1 title tracks have diff versions...but that doesn't mean the BG wale only use those..they can make new versions of KM2H title track...or just play the title track as a whole..!! we don't even have a video for it which means it's not as popular than the KMH1 trackDisapprove
There is soo much i wanted to see in KMH2...arjuhi's blissful married life..together alone..in arjun's cottage...arjun getting a gud career...arohi getting pregant...sum drama😉...family fued getting revealed n solved properly...arjun's mum's raaz..!! amrit-RPS raaz...Arjun-RPS bonding..!! n where the hell has Kumud, DJ, Teeji, Makrand, Jignesh and Raj gone...they have 2 show them...who was Raj's real mother??..so much they have 2 show us in 13 epi's..n so much i wanted 2 c after that...I still can't believe th fact they wud have the guts to end the most popular show on their channel...!! their channel will go bankrupt if KMH2 ends cuz they will have nothing 2 show!!...i still am hoping for a extension or if KMH2 gets a new time slot..or the most - KMH2 shifting to a new channel...i wnt give up😳
Ratan will get many curses as well as Imagine...the only channel which has broken our hearts 2 times...!!😡😭🥺
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago