Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guyz awesome takes was on a vacation so was not able to come here. and read the meeting with karnika u guyz are lucky. and i finally joined ML on FB.
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Your post here was appropriate.

This is exactly what me and a lot of people on IF feel.  Only they dont voice their views.  I can not see injustice of this kind. 

Is it right to totally accept what is shown here?

There is a limit.  Some people may applaud this, but one should be brave to say that this is wrong.  OI though KMH was different.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Done wid my take on pg2...plzz read nd comment!!
shibz thumbnail
superb takes everyone!!👏

Aksh..ulluwalias se girgitwalias🤣 🤣 soo true😡

@everyone true about judgment👎🏼 

I'm soo sad for the title track...being soo beautiful it isnt as popular as KMH1 title track!! if we had a video for it, at least it would've been searched for n heard forever...

shibz thumbnail
the new article sayin dream sequence😳 just 14 epis left n instead of taking the story forward, they are goin for dream sequences?!!😕 pata nahi ab bache kuche episodes mein hume kya kya pakaakar khilayenge😭
channi_star thumbnail
lol shibz!! they r bak 2 kitne dreamz hai!! but atleast they made this incidence a dream! warna bache kuche epi humme hosp mei bitane parte!! haha!!

huh!! kab khatam hoga yeh case!!

shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: channi_star

lol shibz!! they r bak 2 kitne dreamz hai!! but atleast they made this incidence a dream! warna bache kuche epi humme hosp mei bitane parte!! haha!!

huh!! kab khatam hoga yeh case!!

but y dat incident in the first place?!😡 we have already seen enough blood in the show!! for God's sake work on gettin Arjun outa jail soon so dat we can see sumthin else as well before the show ends!!😡
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you soo much Sanju and hetal for this autograph which I will cherish all my life <3
And thank you akshu for writing that up from our side LOVE YOU <3
Today's episode was -___- and *puke* I hate to see arohi cry and those insensitive alhuwalia's or actually jerks are the heartless creatures i have ever seen in my life -___-
I am soo sad after watching this episode :'(
I only liked 2 things about this episode shefu, romit, sanchit, simi and bua supporting them and bua leaving the ahluwalia house for arohi <3 Oye hoye this made me smile :) Go bua we are with you :D
shibz thumbnail
sorry Chandini😆😳...me super mad at the CVs now😡 wonder how dey'l wrap up everythin😭
upar se now all of a sudden Arohi being called Miss.Arohi & Miss.Ahluwalia
🥺..kitna hurt karenge hume😡
😒
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@tehru, Imti, Naina - thnx!! mohabbatians ke liye kuch bhi😳

@shibz.. girgitwalia ka naamkaran bhi Ari ne hi kiya tha i think.. 😆

@prem - ditto!! RPS has stopped following the news or he went into coma-land to taunt KSA i suppose..!! 😉

@roma - haha.. whole body crossed.. DVs r crossing everything else..

@pari - superb take.. n yes, abhi nahi likhogi toh kab likhogi!!🤗

@naina.. awesome take.. am thinking the num of ppl who have expressed their sincere wishes to commit those 5 murders.. we will have 5 extra-concentrated ghosts in the lounge then!! 🤣