Mohabbat Lounge #120 [9/5 - Epi. 140] - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
what happened to everyone and where are the takes..before when i used to come, my take used to be on 8 or 9 page some times after reading all takes, i even felt what's in my take,  where is everyone..ML members...

Its too bad..do you know i even filled a form to unblock this page at my placeπŸ˜†..it took me lots of time too..🀒.. everyone is laughing at me for that..however i dont careπŸ˜† Edited by piamist - 12 years ago
First off thanks for the pics!! So lucky you got to meet Karan and Kritika, they sound so sweet!! What a memorable experience that must have been :)

Now to the show, the beginning irritated me! Advocate Saxena annoyed me to no end, I really wanted someone to smack him! Arohi's father and uncles should've had that smug look slapped off their faces as well!! The judge was wrong in his decision, he just learnt Arjun's lawyer was found dead. He should have said that due to new developments, his decision has changed. Arjun should have rightfully been given more time, a valid reason was given as to why his lawyer didn't show. An investigation should've been done before a decision was made. Hated seeing Arohi and Arjun being pulled apart, so sad!!!

I really felt bad for Arohi and I was happy to see Romit and Sanchit show up. This is the first time I've seen Arohi feel defeated and wanting to give up but fortunately the rest of are not ready to give up and want to fight. Kritika was too good in this episode!!

Poor Sanchit got slapped when he spoke in defense of Arjun and Arohi, his father is such a bully! Lovedeep looked broken hearing Arjun's jail sentence and couldn't take anymore of her brothers hypocrisy, she spoke her mind today and stood up for herself, Sanchit, Arjun and Arohi. I was really proud of her today and I am glad she is leaving the Ahuwalia house, why live in a place where you have no voice and are not respected? Hopefully she will give Arohi the strength she needs to fight
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
superb takes everyone   πŸ‘ .  Humare bas mein hota to we would enter the TV set and smack that  annoying  smiles off of  ullu's faces.  I guess jo hum nahi kar paa rahe hai woh lovedeep bua ne kar diya. πŸ‘πŸΌ  she hit them on their faces  without actually hitting. 

@shibz - when will we hear  Tere sason se hi 😭
hey guyz.. awesome takes.. 

kavya shibz, agreed. they need to play that title trak somewhere.. πŸ˜’

ditto to all coz wrote my take wid my bro breathing down my neck coz he needed something so had to miss out on details.. vaise bhi mujhse epi phir nahi dekha jaata.. ek taraf arohi aur bua rula rahe the apne awesome acting se, dusri taraf ullus aur saxena rula rahe the apni bakwas se.. unko dekhun toh sirf gaaliyan nikalti hai muh se.. so decided to watch later when my brain is not required to focus on something imp...😭 

at any given point, i wud like nothing better than to beat the crap out of all ullu men n saxena n the lawyer n not to forget the Crapgin Team!! πŸ˜ˆ
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘My take on todays episode

CVs have show that our courts and judges have no brains announcing life term with appointing any lawyer for accused 😲

Anyways today i liked three people acting Karan expressions without uttering a single word, Kritika's dialogues and Bua's guts

Arjun- Superb expressions by Karan without uttering a single word. The way he closes his eyes in regret when Arohi says she met Ram punjabi in a darhu ka adda, the way he shows concern at Arohi being dragged out, anger at lawyer for shouting and making fun of Arohi's points in court, expression  when arohi says he never got any happiness in life etc, his concern at Arohi's condition while holding her hand outside court to console her. Brilliant expressions

Hope to see the aggressive Arjun Singhania with attitude from next episode - enough of this emotional Arjun. He has to act now before its too late.

Arohi- very good emotional acting from Arohi today. proved how much she loved Arjun. Specially liked her dialogues today

"Arjun has only been done injustice by world, has never had any happiness till today and world has only used him and taken from him" She summed up Arjun's life in 3 sentences. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
But looks like judge has gone blind and cannot see through the injustice

And those Ahluwaliah's sitting and smiling. Please wait till run is out of jail- he will make you pay for killing his mom and destroying his life.

Singhania's have gone into temproary hibernation and stopped reading all papers, news channels etc. Other than Romit no one attemds his judgment day in court. CVs have lost the plot here

And this Billu if he is killer why did he not accept- instead he is saying Bhai is strong can face any difficulties. So if a person is strong we will give him maximum mental and physical torture because he has ability to bear it😑

Finally SanchitπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks for standing up to your haughty dad

and BuaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for showing ullus their real face

Moral of KMH2- If you do not have real parents and family and are orphan you are victimised, abused, misbehaved and injustice done to you. In some sense this is true in real life but not as extreme as shown in Arjun Singhania's case

Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aksh4IF

@roma2011 Hi, welcome to IF and ML. we haven't given up hence the petitions. But yes, its been confirmed that the last epi is gonna air on 28th or 27th of may. now our efforts are focused on having a good beautiful ending to the show and not a rushed effort to cover everything before it ends. And ofcourse, we are knocking all doors just in case there is a chance we can have the show extended long enough to make the end the cherishable memory it deserves to be πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ *fingers crossed*

Thanks aksh for welcome .πŸ˜ƒ

so many plots are pending , god knows how they will give it decent ending .πŸ˜• its better that they extend the show  by changing time slot .

I am keeping my whole body crossed πŸ˜†
myviewprem

Good update!!!

As mentioned, Karan's expressions were awesome as always.   Without speaking, his eyes said it all.

Seeing Arohi's state, I cried, seeing her helplessness. 

I hated the Ahluwalias and their smugness.  The hypocrites.

Loved bua Lovedeep, at least now she will be there to console Arohi and give her strength in taking the next step.

The CVs have to straighten up every mess and injustice shown today.  Justice should be done.  The CDs should be found.

Whoever the killer is, be it Billu, Mikael, Sudhir or anybody. Bring him in and show that there is justice for everyone.  TRUTH MUST PREVAIL.

Hey guyss... Dont feel like giving a take for the bakwaas done by the cvs yday... But since kmh is ending, i thought to write a take for an epi... Ab nahi likhungi to kab likhungi????

So i m here to vent out my anger, n my pov on the epi...

So the epi starts with that stupid judge..😑 hey bhagwaan, use judge kisne banaya!?? I m still shocked at his verdict.. Yaar usse achhe judge to humari MLSA hai!! So he gave his judgement without even giving the accused to defend himself with a lawyer..

Is vardaat se i remember lines of saxena, which he said in i guess last epi or so.. He had said(i dont remember d exact lines nd i dont bother too), this case would be remembered in the history of all cases.. My answer would be yes... This case will deffo be remembered in the history but for all the wrong reasons...firstly defence lawyer is murdered brutually in his house, and instead of checking the truth, the police n judge r sitting here asking whether it(the killing) is really related to d case, or whether rp died of his own accord, just to 'save himself the shame of loosing'... Shouldnt they first go n investigate, if really rp had some proof n he was murdered for the proofs only??
Secondly the judge should have given benefit of doubt to arjun n given another date for hearing in the event of rp dieing... But that stupid judge went about declaring the decision of the court against arjun w/o giving him a chance to defend himself..even if he took saxena's words seriously that rp is irresponsible enough to be a lawyer, he should have given arjun a chance to appoint another 'responsible' lawyer to defend himself.. I mean, it isnt exactly arjun's fault tht his lawyer is a bevda??
Thirdly an attempt to murder case was 'closed' in one hearing... Now this is a pt i dont wish to elaborate or else i wont be able to control my emos n the ML would be filled of my ranting only,,,

All in all, i would say, if i was the investigating officer of the case n if had to review it i would have sued the judge n would have forbiden him from being a judge!!!!

Coming to saxena..i hated him to d core in d epi.. Ek to kya tuk de raha tha in response to arohi is completely outta my mind... N i felt like smaching him with wood, iron rods,etc as he was humiliating arohi in front of the court n proving her wrong...

And the ullus... What do i say? I have already vented out some of my anger on them in aksh's topic... N i would say this much.. They DONT deserve to call themselves son of ksa n dad n uncles of arohi!! Ksa was decent enough to forgo his pride n always stand for truth..but them! They r soo engrossed in their jhooti pride that they fail to see the truth n accept whatever they think as the truth! I would say they are the biggest black 'blotches' on the name of ksa..

i superloved how love n sachit stood upto the trio, who think themselves to be Gods, or sumthing above God.. Just loved how love gave reply to arwind's Shut up!! Bete bahut shauk para tha na tujhe bolne ka shut up...le bua ne teri jhand kar di!🀣 her lines that she said to her bro after that were mindblowing!! N the slap she put on her bro's taking her lightly was mindboggling!! Kudos bua... We love u!!

Atlast the main point of d epi... Arohi... I really felt sorry for her n felt like commiting 5murders for her... The judge, saxena, n the 3 ullus...! The way she said that u are doing 'dhong' or show-off here in the name of justice..n her lines in support of arjun bein always mistreated... I felt like crying with her.. The way she was dragged by the constables away from the courtroom n her not letting go of arjun...seriously pinched my heart... N i hope love becums support of arohi n arohi comes back to her fighter mode...

[A sad epi.. Made sadder by stupid logic given by the cvs... I would say Right Events, Carried Off in A Wrong Track...]Edited by pari_15 - 12 years ago
So sorry guys for my very long take... But its my first proper take..

If u ppl have time n feel like it..do tell how i have written😊