Mohabbat Lounge #120 [9/5 - Epi. 140] - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
it was a good episode actually but did not want to see it at the end of the show...m wonderin if we'l continue to get this till the end?!!😳 i cant afford to miss Arjun in the last part of the journey😭

*Edit*

What is with Mr.Judge calling her Miss.Ahluwalia everytime😑 as far as i remember Mr.Saxena calls her Mrs.Singhania...then what the hell is wrong with him?!! cant he hear Saxena talk?!!
wonder if they are two different ppl writin the dialogues for the judge & the lawyer!!πŸ˜•

So Mr.Saxena cleverly mocked at Arohi & her story...not surprised, if he dint do that it would be soo out of character but the judge? Hez uselessπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

ullus laughing just seemed like devils in disguise!!🀒 they are fighting the case for their Father who was shot but what about Arohi? They have no attachment towards her?!🀒🀬

Arohi & Arjun😭 ...u guyz made me cry again...Arohi fabulous performances.. Arjun those expressions said it all..u were awesome today...no complaints from my side...

Arjun rushing to Arohi & the two holding hands only to be separated was heart warming❀️ whoever beat them🀬

To ullus's drama ->>> Lovedeep finally did what we always expected her to do... But these self centered men😑🀒 they think they can do anything & all that women will do is sit in the corner & cry?! & they dun care!!😑🀒🀬
LovedeepπŸ€—

P.S: kabhi tho "Kitani Mohabbat Hai" title track play karo😭

Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
Res...!!
Reserving after a longg time!!...

Aww thanx aksh for wht u wrote on behalf of us!!...

I will come bacck nd edit later!!

------------------------------------------
edit:
k...so the epi was ok-ok types...
I have got some pts to point out..

Firstly...i feel like killing the judge nd the stupid saxena..!!😑.😑 i mean kaise type ke jugdes hai jine khud hi laws nhi aate??🀬 🀒 koi chila-chila ke bol rha hai that the defense lawyer is dead nd unke kaan pe juh tak nhi pad rhi??😑 unhe ye yaad aa rha hai ki iski death se is case ka kya sambandh hai??😑 i mean kisi ka DL marr gya nd woh bhi uske case se pehle nd it is not at all connected to the case?? HOW THE HELL?? nd most imp of all maine aaj tak aisa koi bhi 'attempt-to-murder' case nhi suna jo ek hi hearing mein close bhi ho jaaye nd woh bhi w/o any DL?? inki to main...🀬... Khud to laws aate nhi hai nd ye chale hai hume batane that arjun is guilty!!
Hey MLSA..mere paas ek idea hai iss saxena nd judge ke bache ko hum log jaake laws padate hai!!πŸ˜† I m sure hum logo ko inse zyada laws aate hai!!πŸ˜†

the next thing... I realy loved kritz acting today...i mean the way she was fighting for arjun and screming loudly for him... Nd then in the next scene wid cupid 5..wen arohi was completely shattered nd broken...I really loved that!!*claps to u kritz*❀️ that was the highliht of the epi...

Bt one thing i wud like to say..in cvs ne arjun ko koi bhi lines nhi di!!??πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘ arjun was jst standing there and he didnt have even 1 dialogue to say!! I truly hated it!!

Nextly...the trio!!😑🀒🀬
hated them a lottt!!!! They dont trust arohi nd her love a bit!! Nd on top of that they say 'aaj humari jeet hui hai'!!?? WTH?? Arohi ki supposedly 'haar' se un logo ki jeet jaise hui???? They shud hav been sad that arohi has lost nd they shud have supported her!!
Lol...bt agr wo log ye sab krte to hum unhe ULLUWALIYAS kaise bulate??πŸ˜†πŸ€£

bt in todays epi i truly lved how sanchit nd love stood up to their families to support arjuhi...πŸ€—s to u two!! I really love u both... Esp lovedeep...the way she stood against her family nd unhe do-chaar baaten bhi suna di!! I loved it!! Goo lovedeep..we are wid u... Nd i m sure tumhara future iss ullu nagar se bahar nikal ke bhaut bright ho jaayega!!πŸ˜‰
goo lovedeep bahar nikalo aur apne bright future ki taraf bado!! Support arjuhi!! Jo tumhare 3 bros nhi kr paaye..wo tum krke dikhao!! Haha...aise hi slaps dete rhna apna bros ko jabtak unki akal thikaane na aa jaye!!πŸ˜†

k...nw me done...hope u liked it..!!Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

it was a good episode actually but did not want to see it at teh end of the show...m wonderin if we'l continue to get this till the end?!!😳 i cant afford to miss Arjun in the last part of the journey😭

res...
ditto shibz!..why din they show this track before? instead of dhonz and jai track!..😑...and exactly i can afford to miss arjun in the last days of kmh !..its incomplete!..i want to see arjun inaction!..😭
and the worst part was just when they were showing arjun being dragged the power went off ..by the time the inverter was on arjun already sat in the van!..i cudnt see his expressions!..😑..but i am watching now..it was just wow!..ya arjun wasnt given lines but he spoke beautifully through eyes!..😳..thanks anjali bachcha for this1..
Arjun...πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ₯Ί...β­οΈπŸ‘(wid his expressions which spoke everything...but missed him loads cuz he sisn't speak..hardly saw him...[:V:[)
Arohi...β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜’πŸ˜­(no one believed her n she was crying badly n she lost hope)
Lovedeep...⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ
Arwind...😑🀒
Rajveer...😳😑🀒
Sudhir...πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘🀒
Saxena...😑🀬🀒🀒🀒Shefali...πŸ‘(dubbed voice)
Romit...πŸ‘
Billu...πŸ‘
Simmi...πŸ‘
Amrit...πŸ˜•

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago
Hey my dear friends..I thought of talking about good thinks only
So, Congratulations, you all know about what i am talking

and a message from Angels to all ML members that

Karans_Angels Karan's Angels? 
@cherrytejam hey sweets just let the ML girls know we will post the full album tomorrow:)

but i saw them upload 2 pics..

updated my take.. 

@chandana - thnx for the msg.. :) gud to see u here.. 
Hi I am new to IF ,

I am not getting why every body has given up and talking that its ending in 2 weeks.

whether Its confirm that its ending ?????

. means our petition and all other efforts just gone in vainπŸ˜•
@roma2011 Hi, welcome to IF and ML. we haven't given up hence the petitions. But yes, its been confirmed that the last epi is gonna air on 28th or 27th of may. now our efforts are focused on having a good beautiful ending to the show and not a rushed effort to cover everything before it ends. And ofcourse, we are knocking all doors just in case there is a chance we can have the show extended long enough to make the end the cherishable memory it deserves to be πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ *fingers crossed*
Not watched the episode yet πŸ˜­
Will come back with my 'bullet points' later πŸ˜³  And like how it was before (rather, ages ago) am the last 1 here πŸ˜³πŸ˜³