•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Allright so Siddesh got MJ Band on Saturday. Don't you guys feel MJ band is coming out too easily in DKS.  Did you guys like Miss Siddesh act. I agree it's very difficult for a guy to act like a girl and that too in a high heel shoes. But Still was it that good? I thought Remo gives MJ band when he sees an out of the world performance. Well may be remo found it very good but it was not at all entertaining for me. what about you guys?

Siddesh is a great dancer and he has given a lot better performances that this one
and didn't get MJ band. I felt like it was scripted and it was predecided to give him MJ band, doesn't matter how was the performance.
I agree with you. Yes Siddesh performance was entertaining, but it was not all that
, It was kind of boring, he should learn from Privit and Vivek from double robotics act. yes the MJ band was given tooo easily. Rutu and Vaishu deserved the MJ band. And look how long Remo took to give D sir the band. I wonder why ?
I don't get Remo Sir and the MJ band sometimes. I'm so happy D Sir got it, but he gave it to him after SOOO longgg. I think Vaishu and Rutu should have gotten it for their Amplifier performance rather than Siddhesh. Siddhesh was good, but not MJ band worthy. Then again, it's Remo Sir's choice who he wants to give his band to or not. It all about a matter of perception as to who finds what performance mind blowing or not. 
Its Remo Choice who are we to question on it ? And Remo always says he looks for creativity and siddhesh did something unique may be dats why he got the band

Remo probably found something in the performance which is why he handed it over to Siddhesh. This season he's been handing it over a little too often though.

Why didnt you said this when the MJ band was given to Dharmesh...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know why so many people here have so much against the season 1 dancers...!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by -Sonya-

Why didnt you said this when the MJ band was given to Dharmesh...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know why so many people here have so much against the season 1 dancers...!!!!!!!!!

You know what I was thinking the same after Dharmesh got 1. Yes laser light was innovative but he has shown such innovation n number of times. If Dharmesh had to get it he should have got it after his Chura ke dil mera performance. What a creativity with such a simple prop like balloon.

No I am not against DID1 dancers because I don't mix their arrogant personality with their dance skills. I never questioned when Mayuresh or Prince got it. Prince's performance on that day was probably the best I have seen him.

I am not against siddesh as well. I started watching ZND because of Siddesh though I end up liking akkshat more.

My whole point is, it looks too scripted and MJ band is loosing value. Siddesh is at his best when he does those comic acts with super expressions but he doesn't get any MJ Band for those. But he gets 1 for a medicore performance.
Edited by Cool_Ishu - 12 years ago

The MJ Band lost its value in Season 2 itself when Remo gave it to Punit  and not to Dharmesh.He didn't show any appreciation for Siddhesh as well in DID1. I  think he is trying to make up now by giving the bands to Siddhesh and Dharmesh. Siddhesh has given some even better dance performances but  its  not easy to dance like a girl in heels, changing 3 costumes and doing 3 different dance styles without making it look vulgar. He definetely deserved one for this performance.

Edited by dancemania - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cool_Ishu

You know what I was thinking the same after Dharmesh got 1. Yes laser light was innovative but he has shown such innovation n number of times. If Dharmesh had to get it he should have got it after his Chura ke dil mera performance. What a creativity with such a simple prop like balloon.  i thought the same thing when Dharmesh was given the MJ band for this act. he has done this kind of act before too and that time it was unique so he shouldve been given the band at that time. i agree that according to me Siddy  did not deserve the band for his Miss LaBomba act; however, perhaps Remo gave him the band because he danced 3 styles in heels with costume changes

No I am not against DID1 dancers because I don't mix their arrogant personality with their dance skills. I never questioned when Mayuresh or Prince got it. Prince's performance on that day was probably the best I have seen him.

I am not against siddesh as well. I started watching ZND because of Siddesh though I end up liking akkshat more.

My whole point is, it looks too scripted and MJ band is loosing value. Siddesh is at his best when he does those comic acts with super expressions but he doesn't get any MJ Band for those. But he gets 1 for a medicore performance.