Episode Discussion Thread: 9th - 13th May 2011

navya786 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

~//. G U L A A L .\\~

Hey everyone!

~ Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread for this week ~

Please use this thread to voice your opinions and to express your thoughts about the episode. For example, what you liked, what you perhaps did not enjoy, what you predict will happen in future episodes and so on...

I look forward to reading your posts!

**NOTE** As an avid fan of this show, I have been lurking around the forum reading the different threads other fans have created. I do not recall coming across such as thread as this one and thought it would be great to have a weekly thread where all the 'Gulaal' fans could unite and post their ideas and opinions about each of the episodes!

(Please refrain from using any foul language and if you have nothing good to say- simply don't bother posting).

. . .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirmaldas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well the best part i liked about todays episode was when talli got snubbed by kesaršŸ¤£I liked the scene where kesar enters gulaals room and watches her while sleeping i thought he was going to put the bangles on herā¤ļø.tomorrow will be more exciting.lets wait.šŸ˜
kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think kesar should do everything possible to make up for the things he did and said to gulal.. today's episode was awesome, talli is crazy for asking kesar that question, and i luved the response from him.. why does talli always indirectly compares herself to gulal infront of kesar..i hope she understands that kesar doesnt luv her..Talli is sooo nice and i would feel sorry for her when she will get to know the truth..:)