Episode Discussion Thread: 9th - 13th May 2011

navya786 Newbie
navya786
navya786

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

~//. G U L A A L .\\~

Hey everyone!

~ Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread for this week ~

Please use this thread to voice your opinions and to express your thoughts about the episode. For example, what you liked, what you perhaps did not enjoy, what you predict will happen in future episodes and so on...

I look forward to reading your posts!

**NOTE** As an avid fan of this show, I have been lurking around the forum reading the different threads other fans have created. I do not recall coming across such as thread as this one and thought it would be great to have a weekly thread where all the 'Gulaal' fans could unite and post their ideas and opinions about each of the episodes!

(Please refrain from using any foul language and if you have nothing good to say- simply don't bother posting).

. . .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DamonSalvatore-.Sidra....Poojie....

nirmaldas Groupbie
nirmaldas
nirmaldas

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Well the best part i liked about todays episode was when talli got snubbed by kesarROFLI liked the scene where kesar enters gulaals room and watches her while sleeping i thought he was going to put the bangles on herHeart.tomorrow will be more exciting.lets wait.Day Dreaming
kelly12 Senior Member
kelly12
kelly12

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
i think kesar should do everything possible to make up for the things he did and said to gulal.. today's episode was awesome, talli is crazy for asking kesar that question, and i luved the response from him.. why does talli always indirectly compares herself to gulal infront of kesar..i hope she understands that kesar doesnt luv her..Talli is sooo nice and i would feel sorry for her when she will get to know the truth..:)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index