Sasural Genda Phool

this is utter crap..

mathurankit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
cnt believe SGP mein ye sab hua...i mean WTH yaar...sab log ka dimaag kharaab ho gya h kya???frm d tym dey heard dat ishaan ka accident ho gya h...no one wasn't worried at all...instead they were joking about ishaan's scooter...now i have all hopes from this track...if this is the definition of fun for the cv's...then i'm sorry to say...this was utter piese of SHIt...i mean...WTH were inder nd ilesh doin??they shud have gone to d hospital nd enquired about ishaan...but no..they were busy in wearing shoes, finding their socks...this is idiortic...if the cv's have such tracks coming up...then they better shut SGP down...i dnt want my favourite program to be so damn messed up..right frm d start till the end...the episode was completele SHIT..where the hell does this happen???someone is in the hospital nd his famil members r busy making fun of him nd his scooter...this doesn't happen in reel or real life...i dnt knw who the hell gave this idea to the cv's...if they r going to give us such episodes which have no logic no sense at all, i will quit SGP...we all have just beared the BT track nd nw this "FUNNY" AMNESIA TRACK...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree! But i wont say that no one was worrying! Most of them were , but besides that many of them weren't really worrying! 😳 ...Ilesh for example!  he was just joking arround but somehow i felt he was just trying to calm the family! 😊
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know Ankit, it was a terrible episode🤢 and the precap looks even worse!! 🤢🤢My only saving grace was Suhana's break down scene. Ragini performed very well👏 and I thank her helping me to keep some sanity regarding the show!
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I believe they were trying show half the people were worried for Ishaan and other half were making fun cauz they r used to Ishaan's accidents... cauz of his Khataara Schooter ... 🤢  I get both parts... I understand that U r worried for one of ur own . I also get that it's nothing until Doc tells u otherwise... But some how It look fake and too much... I get rano...She was worried for her son with her worrying nature but rest of them I just wanted to hit them with something... 
     Today's Epi didn't do anything for me at all... Worthless  Piece of 🤬

111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

I believe they were trying show half the people were worried for Ishaan and other half were making fun cauz they r used to Ishaan's accidents... cauz of his Khataara Schooter ... 🤢  I get both parts... I understand that U r worried for one of ur own . I also get that it's nothing until Doc tells u otherwise... But some how It look fake and too much... I get rano...She was worried for her son with her worrying nature but rest of them I just wanted to hit them with something... 

Today's Epi didn't do anything for me at all... Worthless  Piece of 🤬

Netri...for the first time i found rano's crying to be genuine as any mother would get hyper hearing about her son's accident ...rest all of them were behaving like idiots (except radha bua and in some parts suhana)
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Netri...for the first time i found rano's crying to be genuine as any mother would get hyper hearing about her son's accident ...rest all of them were behaving like idiots (except radha bua and in some parts suhana)

Even Other patient and Suhaana it was force Comedy... Y not show sensible behavior... I loved BBB atlest at time they were sensible or some of them were... It is a light hearted show...but itna light hearted bhi maat ho ke hearless lago...
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Exactly...even i found only rano genuine today with suhana and radhabua here and there...others all ...dont know...like netriji said...it looked really fake and foolish...and the patient thing was the worst...i dont remember such a scene even in a show like khichdi which was brainless comedy...but khichdi show's flavour was brainless humour..SGP is not all about comedy...this very show gave us sooo many touching moments and the same show gives us this ......wat to say...speechless... Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am sitting and thinking " Should I watch or not " as it sounds SAD to me, I know we according the CV we at India Forums are fussers, moaners, spread rumors, but We at Indian Forums stick to SGP through everything, but now I am not that HUNGRY, as Shwetha said leave thing on the plate which you dont like!!!
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
venture ji, today was heights not worth watching really, if you have not seen it, please don't and spoil your mood
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I am sitting and thinking " Should I watch or not " as it sounds SAD to me, I know we according the CV we at India Forums are fussers, moaners, spread rumors, but We at Indian Forums stick to SGP through everything, but now I am not that HUNGRY, as Shwetha said leave thing on the plate which you dont like!!!

Trust me di, you don't want to see it today. I am sure you too will get angry like the rest of us, for me it was the worst episode of SGP so far but its your choice anyways.