India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Where is d original SGP?????? (Page 2)

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Sheemadi...its actually shocking...i mean to wat extent has SP got hold of SGP creative aspects...are they mock directing the show...bcoz wat we saw yesterday cannot come from the makers of SGP(apr 2010-oct 2010)...really...it was bad...i really feel sorry for the team if they are deprieved of freedom to this extent...they are toiling...but its going in vain...i guess the actors might even be fed up and wondering as to wat they are doing...

Edited by radpat25 - 09 May 2011 at 9:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyFarzinaShadowImbue111192AshisGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Well If u r Seriously asking Where has SGP Gone...It has Gone on Leave...Donno When will it be Bak...We Just can Pray nd Hope IFs Doesnt Have article in coming Weeks/Months Saying "SGP TO END" Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25sweetymolrose-girl111192ShadowImbueAshis

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
 I guess what we loved in SGP was Ishaan - Suhana's journey as strangers to true lovers..After the honeymoon part, the quality of SGP has decreased...
Sometimes I feel like before the honeymoon track, SGP was a movie in which it showed Suhana's interaction and her evolution as a good bahu in Kashyap house and finding her true love in Ishaan..In the honeymoon part, SGP came to its happy ending..

And now I feel SGP, after the honeymoon track is, is flowing more like an avg. daily soap hoping that its audience would appreciate as they did before the honeymoon track...

The essence of SGP has gone because the CV's will keep on manipulating other tracks but they have nothing new to show in Sushaan's context...Earlier we used be curious about what will happen  b/w Suhana and Ishaan but now that curiosity has died..n thats why SGP has lost its originality..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25befairsweetymolCrazyFarzinainfinity00Feefi111192ShadowImbueAshis

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Agree with u all SGP has lost its orginality...itz not the same one which we used to appreciate at the times now it became like other daily soaps who run behind TRP's...seriously i really don't like it much right after holi episode itz all dragging dragging n more dragging they missed so many IMportant parts which are to be shown n fill them up with stupid funny elements which are not at all funny...they really need to work hard on it n get its old charm back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00GurpreetD

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Original SGP is in the gutter of TRP's Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25sweetymolrose-girlMJHTMonayaSajanFeefiAshisGurpreetD

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
am dissapointed with my fav show SGP...now i jus feel currently shows like saathiya ,navya...r way better than Sgp...
and thank god...Atleast 4 some time ,they r not going 2 show deep-sanj track...i jus cant stand that track...even illesh's stupid comedy is better than that...hope cv's wont mess up panna's track as they did 2 other tracks...plzzz show some sensible sushaan track...
what ever b it...nw i have no expectation from this show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyFarzina

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak_ris

I guess what we loved in SGP was Ishaan - Suhana's journey as strangers to true lovers..After the honeymoon part, the quality of SGP has decreased...
Sometimes I feel like before the honeymoon track, SGP was a movie in which it showed Suhana's interaction and her evolution as a good bahu in Kashyap house and finding her true love in Ishaan..In the honeymoon part, SGP came to its happy ending..

And now I feel SGP, after the honeymoon track is, is flowing more like an avg. daily soap hoping that its audience would appreciate as they did before the honeymoon track...

The essence of SGP has gone because the CV's will keep on manipulating other tracks but they have nothing new to show in Sushaan's context...Earlier we used be curious about what will happen  b/w Suhana and Ishaan but now that curiosity has died..n thats why SGP has lost its originality..
ClapClap...superb...very well written...
MJHTMonayaSajan IF-Dazzler
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak_ris

Totally agree!!!!!!!1Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index