Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Very nice episod, Datta still cares for Kala, his long conversation with AS, always calms him  down. That lady's words about his child are hurting him. Precap is nice too, thanks toBB & her team.😊

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful...beautiful...beautiful...just love the whole scene. 😊

It just touch my heart and I could see Mishal in front of me the whole time...just loved it. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mishal would have been amazing in that scene...I just hate colors.😑

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love LOve lOve the epi BB !

It was really nice ,
Love How Dutta thinks abt Kala , he seriously loved Kala 
and still do though he didnt show it !

LOve AS and D convo !
Thank god AS doen something GOod and D what are u worried abt !

TUM agay parho hum tumhare saath hai :P

Naku become very samjhdar !

Im so liking her and wow 

love the precap cant wait :D

BUt as some great person has said Pagalbanti bhi zaroori hai !

some one plz tell D that the women who baddua him 
is of no use as caimed by ANa The superwomen he is  father to her 2 kids on board and 2 coming soon ones:P

4 from ANa ,

4 from Naku 

and still Gecko and Zuby left 
wow D will definitely have his own football team with an extra player :p

YOU go D !

Edited by kiran255 - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all! Sorry been a very tiring day... just managed to read all comments... πŸ˜³
Rama, Ritz, Sia, Roopa, Droopy, Mozart, ivy, megha, mnx12, agbg98, kiran!! 
Shall come back to reply... loved all your comments πŸ˜³
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maa - Beita scene was the show stopper! :) was it for Mothers day ? :) Right Timing ...:) 

So that LAdy who gave him Bad dua will come into  picture,  great! I love how u guys are dealing with all loose ends in the story .. Very convincingly ... just never give Supriya any focus in this story .. had enough of her and her husband last year :D  .. let them khaao hawa of  anywhere but keep them  away from patil wadi and from Dutta! had a HARD time tolerating these Air heads ... 

So talks abt Dutta's kids was pleasing to eyes ..( wish it was Music to ears instead :| anyway :D ) β˜ΊοΈ.. so ?? πŸ˜³ .. no bad dua business here pls :D U guys have to fulfill dutta's wishes this time! A Football team is all he want! β˜ΊοΈ and pls no more Sadness regarding this ! he so deserves to have this happiness  .. *imagines 3 Little Male Dutta's playing chess with him while 2 of Little female Dutta's are hopping nto his lap* ...awww!  what a piece of imagination that was!   *touchwood*  πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Dutta CAring for Kalavati after knowing what she did! shows what a great human being he is! despite his faults..  :)  aah! naku can we exchange places??? please! ? prettty pls!! ? :D πŸ˜‰

why why and why ELS Precaps are always so exciting??? 

Edited by -Puppy- - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
"... kya itna bura hun main, Aayi?"

That did it for me πŸ‘

I loved AS and Dutta's moment. It made me very emotional and it brought about a bittersweet feeling as I recalled their other moments and the kind of vulnerability Dutta always displayed in front of her. I miss that a lot. Words can't describe how much.

Tonight's episode was important in terms of the emotional turmoil within Dutta and his relationship to AS and Kala. I loved the small but significant detail of Dutta still considering Kala in all this. The fact that he thinks of her as a woman, one who needs/should be protected from whatever harm might be done by his enemies... that really blew me away - once again, LTL surprised me with its knack for important details.

I especially loved seeing Dutta's inner conflict regarding Kala. He still cares for her, at some point, in spite of what she has done to him. But he hates her for what she did to the people he loved. Maybe because he still feels that he deserves her hatred. However, I think it was a very beautiful and really sad moment when he told AS that he'd let her back into the house for AS and AS telling him no and explaining things to him in a way that a mother would explain things to her little child.

Loved that she told him not to blame himself by referring to the severity and heartlessness of Kala's actions and how it has hurt their father's soul. That was important to mention as well. Rightly so.

Can I just say how much I LOVED the precap? I've been mentally begging for this woman-in-black giving him badua wala track to be picked up again whenever the question of his kids would arise. I am so EXCITED that this is being remembered and happening. It was such an important scene to me when the woman cursed him and the sort of predestined feel that the scene had to it. It scared me, but at the same time excited me - because I thought that "here's another struggle for Dutta to overcome in order to continue down the path of redemption".

In the end, I believe that he will have kids one day (hopefully not too soon as I'm loving this pre-romancing bit) and I'm looking forward to Naku during her pregnancy and how Dutta will be handling it (LOL!), but I feel that it won't be an easy task for Naku to become pregnant and I have this feeling also that they might lose their first child. That would really be hard for both of them (and I know I sound like a sadist, but I really want to see them cope with this as I think it would bring their relationship to a test - children are really important to a mother and how would Naku as a woman cope with losing her child...? I mean up until now her entire world has revolved around Dutta. Her first priority has been him. But what if the child loss came as a result of an attack on her from Dutta's enemies and such? Would her world change? Would there be blame? Would her relationship to Dutta remain unchanged? How would Dutta cope if Naku shut him out? SO MUCH TO EXPLORE. EXCITED!!!)

Sorry, got carried away a bit. It's past midnight, so... tired.

I am really loving the details of these episodes. How the writers are remembering such essential elements in the story, building it gradually, developing characters/relationships through experiences and situations and dialogue... this is pure LTL in its originality.

I would've loved to see Mishal play out the AS-Dutta moment... especially my favorite line of his: "Kya itna bura hun main, Aayi?" Oh God. This man is gonna be the death of me.

Also, I would've loved to see Mishal play out the badua-wali-woman track in such detail... with regards to his future... with concerns for whether he'll ever become a father... what a tender track...

I better stop before I start on another essay...

THANK YOU for this wonderful episode and the long awaited mother-son moment.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

First things first. I take back my Mother's day thought (lessness) πŸ˜ƒ

I loved this episode. 
I have always maintained that the Dutta-Kala bond, however complex and multidimentional, is ultimately unbreakable. It was heart-wrenching to see Dutta worrying over his eldest sister. His instinctive protectiveness for her is such a natural brotherly reaction. This guy's goodness of heart keeps shining through like golden Sun-beams. Dutta may be devastated by what Kala has done but his love for his sister stems from deep inside his being and flows without conditions.The way the writers have penned this scene where Dutta suddenly realizes his worries encompass his concerns for Kala as well, is very touching. Also not what the viewer would have quite expected. the way Dutta jumps up and contacts Baji to ensure Kala's safety and his subsequent exchange with AS show, Dutta himself had no inkling of how strongly he still felt attached to his sister. 
Kala is really unfortunate not to realize the depth of this bonding. She too is similarly attached to Dutta. Only for her the realization and acceptance of this will come late. Hopefully not when it is too late. A sibling bonding can be complex but you simply cannot ignore it or wish it away.

Baji, poor soul is again away on a night mission with no food.😭 

The Mother-Son scene again was something so very special. In the last episode thread much was said about the Swati-Mishal chemistry. And it once again emerged strong today. Though I think the Mother-Son scene from Dutta Patil times will have a slight edge over the one we saw in this episode. Though this too was very moving.
The way both AS and Dutta share their feeling, disappointments and fears regarding Kala speaks of the openness and understanding between mother-son. The tears they shed and wipe off each other, speak volumes. Dutta fighting to hold back tears, lying down in his mother's lap, that lone tear escaping his eye...strangely I could sit back and see all that with my eyes closed. 
I also remembered that scene where Dutta, the day after he had slapped Naku and had had that conv. with Madhu, comes into his room alone stands in front of the mirror and suddenly falls on the bed and cries silently, a lone tear escaping his eyes. Mishal was brilliant in that scene.

Swati's AS and Mishal's Dutta have left so defined an impression in our minds that... We seem to be saying this again and again. But the performances of the real LTL were such, that these repetitions by us, the viewers become inevitable and inescapable. 
(We can't even forget tha BG's see!!)

Naku chancing to be outside AS's room was again disturbingly nostalgic. Did she too like us remember the other time that she had stood in front of that half ajar door? 

AS have finally placed her orders for the team building process to commence.
 Dutta i noted was not shy (he should be, knowing how confused he still is about the workings of the whole SR business) but concerned about the Old woman's curse!
Ye Dutta bhi na. Previously he would have cared two hoots for such mumbo-jumbo from a disoriented soul, But since Naku has made a Bappa beleiver out of him, he seems to have gone all wobbly πŸ˜†

But seriously, this just shows that back then, however much he would protest that he was a non believer, he did take that ladies words to heart. And wait a minute, does this have something to do with Nanasahebs hatred for him????? *wiggles eyebrows*

The precap: 

Nakus made the first move. Good. But before anyone embarks on that flight of fancy...Knowing her, she is probably gearing up for a night long lecture on how and why the curse won't matter because Bappa is on their side and is always looking over them.

Now AS ki kwaish puri karne ke liye bhi Bappa ko agar raah dikhana pade toh...age aap samajhdar hain!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

"... kya itna bura hun main, Aayi?"

That did it for me πŸ‘

I loved AS and Dutta's moment. It made me very emotional and it brought about a bittersweet feeling as I recalled their other moments and the kind of vulnerability Dutta always displayed in front of her. I miss that a lot. Words can't describe how much.

Tonight's episode was important in terms of the emotional turmoil within Dutta and his relationship to AS and Kala. I loved the small but significant detail of Dutta still considering Kala in all this. The fact that he thinks of her as a woman, one who needs/should be protected from whatever harm might be done by his enemies... that really blew me away - once again, LTL surprised me with its knack for important details.

I especially loved seeing Dutta's inner conflict regarding Kala. He still cares for her, at some point, in spite of what she has done to him. But he hates her for what she did to the people he loved. Maybe because he still feels that he deserves her hatred. However, I think it was a very beautiful and really sad moment when he told AS that he'd let her back into the house for AS and AS telling him no and explaining things to him in a way that a mother would explain things to her little child.

Loved that she told him not to blame himself by referring to the severity and heartlessness of Kala's actions and how it has hurt their father's soul. That was important to mention as well. Rightly so.

Can I just say how much I LOVED the precap? I've been mentally begging for this woman-in-black giving him badua wala track to be picked up again whenever the question of his kids would arise. I am so EXCITED that this is being remembered and happening. It was such an important scene to me when the woman cursed him and the sort of predestined feel that the scene had to it. It scared me, but at the same time excited me - because I thought that "here's another struggle for Dutta to overcome in order to continue down the path of redemption".

In the end, I believe that he will have kids one day (hopefully not too soon as I'm loving this pre-romancing bit) and I'm looking forward to Naku during her pregnancy and how Dutta will be handling it (LOL!), but I feel that it won't be an easy task for Naku to become pregnant and I have this feeling also that they might lose their first child. That would really be hard for both of them (and I know I sound like a sadist, but I really want to see them cope with this as I think it would bring their relationship to a test - children are really important to a mother and how would Naku as a woman cope with losing her child...? I mean up until now her entire world has revolved around Dutta. Her first priority has been him. But what if the child loss came as a result of an attack on her from Dutta's enemies and such? Would her world change? Would there be blame? Would her relationship to Dutta remain unchanged? How would Dutta cope if Naku shut him out? SO MUCH TO EXPLORE. EXCITED!!!)

Sorry, got carried away a bit. It's past midnight, so... tired.

I am really loving the details of these episodes. How the writers are remembering such essential elements in the story, building it gradually, developing characters/relationships through experiences and situations and dialogue... this is pure LTL in its originality.

I would've loved to see Mishal play out the AS-Dutta moment... especially my favorite line of his: "Kya itna bura hun main, Aayi?" Oh God. This man is gonna be the death of me.

Also, I would've loved to see Mishal play out the badua-wali-woman track in such detail... with regards to his future... with concerns for whether he'll ever become a father... what a tender track...

I better stop before I start on another essay...

THANK YOU for this wonderful episode and the long awaited mother-son moment.

Green: You have put this across so beautifully. Yes I agree, it was important for Dutta to shake free of any guilt he carries regarding Kala and her accusations. AS understands this and addresses it with a tender directness in her approach that has warmed me towards her today.

Purple: You want Dutta to struggle? I know, he looks and acts best when he is struggling to overcome the demons within. He becomes nth times more droolworthy, right?
But yes, a track about losing a child will be very interesting knowing how the writers of LTL have a knack of coming up with fresh interpretation and unexpected ways of presenting a story line.

Brown ochre: Sooo agree. Arre, these two have just started to understand their relationship. Give them a year at least to enjoy each other's company!!!

Red: How about Mishal emoting to "Kya itna bura hoon maim ma..." from Taare Zameen par and then we can sit and fill pages on how he compared with Darsheel?
I know, these episodes are making us crave ever so more for MR=Dutta's physical presence back on the screen.
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi BB,,what an epi again,, we got to see the bestest of Mother -Son momentsπŸ‘

but the highlight of the epi for me is Dutta remembering Kala and acting without 2nd thgt  of protecting her ,

oh how kala is truly blessed to have such a bond and cursed not to be able to see or cherish it

I trluy hope roops and leela have realised the value of this bond and try to intensify this realtionship

his sense of responsibity is supreme

the precap . is 😳  more tasha moments tommrw 😳
Raj
chatminii thumbnail
im loving every part evry scene evry dialogue...it has all the essence of purity as ws the main ltl suppose to contain before jst so beautiful... im loving it totally...:)