Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 329: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am enjoying the episodes BB & team..

Loved the Mother - son convo.. it's been long time since we had one...
Oh Gosh.. i thought Dutta is doubting Kala... never for once thought that he is being protective for Kala... so cute of our Dutta...πŸ‘.

AS... Hume bhi  football team dekhna hain... chalo Dutta one by one... abhi line laga do...

Waiting for tomo...now

Oh its Monday... missing Anu's updates... she wd hv defenitely cribbed on Monday AS special...
Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the epi BB. πŸ€— OMG it's so well written. Dutta thinking about the women in his house and he even remembers Kala. awww abhi bhi uski fikar karta hai. ye sach mein bahut hi cute sa Gadha hai. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† I wish I could get to see Dutta-AS scene *sigh* and AS finally got to talk to Dutta about her grand kids. 😳 OMG Naku is listening to all this once again. I so wanted to see her listening to Dutta's conversation with his AS. Awww I love this scene. 😍😍😍
The precap sounds amazing. We get a back hug of D-N. 😳 Can't wait for the next episode. 😳
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot BB for Episode Update πŸ˜³ Edited by Sia79 - 12 years ago
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kala is a very unfortunate sister who is throwing away the love of a brother who is so concerned about her even after being deprived of true love of a sister...  

AS and dutta convo..such an open and heart to heart talk..a mother is always the one from whom one can find that ultimate peace...dutta always has sought this whenever he is disturbed.. there are many such instances but one scene which I remembered was when AS comes and tries to calm down his disturbed mind when he keeps thinking and trying to come to a decision about supriya ..that was one of those wonderful scenes..well then again the subject of poti and potiyon was discussed..πŸ˜†

I first was surprised by dutta's reaction when AS bought that subject..
oh..that old woman's curse..
πŸ˜” it is still in his mind and he has not forgotten it..hope nakku consoles him...

It was a very emotional one.. Thanks BB..😊
Edited by -Roopa- - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode Review for Today:
I have always liked Dutta and AS scenes. because they come out so natural, sans any inhibition. The line of the day has to be "Kya Main Itna Bura Hoon Aayi?" Oh man, that just brought a lump to my throat. You know, however strong a persona, when a mother is probably the only relation, where that barrier just falls, and you seek that re-assurance, that everything is ok. That is precisely what that scene did for me. Wonderfully written πŸ‘
I loved the fact that Dutta wants to protect Kala, that just shows how much spine that man has...and to think of it...the channel did away with such an iconic character...sach, brains naam ki koi cheez hi nahin hai. 🀒
They brought back the old lady's curse...this forum has seen so many endless discussions on that one scene...everything is coming back full circle...sahi jawab :)

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the episode BB!! Awesome episode!!
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the convo and interaction between Dutta and AS. This is one of those times when AS has not irritated me or conveniently fainted offπŸ˜†

I knew that AS would bring up the pota-poti topic.
So Dutta remembers the old lady's curse...sounds ominous Feeling bad for DSP...but  then Naku will make things better...the pre-cap gives an indicationπŸ˜‰

Thank you for the awesome episode BBπŸ€—

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing BB..Finally AS n Dutta's conversation...Just loved the bit where AS argues with Dutta on concentrating on his khushi with Nakku n having kids...n The precap looks amazing dear...In a rush will comment in detail laterπŸ˜ƒ