KMH2- 9th May 2011 Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
9th May Written Update

The episode starts with Judge saying that arjun is the same person that pre planned Kartar singh's murder so for that arjun gets punished for lifetime in Jail. Arohi comes and says that please stop this and its not a fair decison and then tells the Judge that someone is planning a big game for arjun and says that his Lawyer Ram Punjabi got murder and he had all the proofs to prove arjun innocent. Then the opposite lawyer starts to clap and says that this kinda stories happen in movies and starts to say what arohi said and asks if she can prove all this. Then he says that you cant and then he tells the judge that this didnt happen and arohi says that it did happen i just came from seeing his body. Then saxena says that maybe Ram isnt in this world but how can you prove that he was murder. Arohi cryingly says that i saw the body with my own eyes and he was bleeding. Then saxena tells judge that ram was a alcholic so he probably got hurt after drinking nad then he tells arohi that even if this is a murder how can you prove that this is connect to this case. Then he tells the judge that ram is just a alcholic and arohi says that he stopped drinking.

Saxena asks arohi where did she go to meet him first and arohi says bar and then he tells the judge that a man who calls a client in a bar and who couldnt even fight probably so he could have commited sucicde anytime. Then he says that it could be a accident to and all im saying is that you should investigate his murder but right now there is no proof tht someone forced him to stop from coming here so im just telling you to keep this in mind. Arohi screams that all of this is a lie and you all are lying in the name of court. The judge tells arohi that this is court and here decison is taken on proofs and then says that you were given a chance but you couldnt do anything and the decison is given and it cant be changed.  Arohi says you cant do this and then says that he never got happiness his whole life please dont do this and judge tells the people to take arohi outside. arohi says you cant do this and no one can separate arjun from me and the lady constable takes her outside and the judge gets up by saying that the case is closed. Rajveer says that finally the case is over and arohi will be home soon.

Then constable pulls arohi outside and arohi says no one can separate me from arjun and starts crying. Arjun comes out and arohi hold his hand but the constables start to hit arjun's hand so he lets go of arohi's hand and they both cry looking at each other. The van starts to move and arohi runs a little but then she just kneels down and starts to cry badly.

Sanchit comes and pulls arohi up and arohi tells her that nothing can happen all the paths are closed and sanchit says that you cant lose dont give up and everyone come ther and tell her to not give up and that when one door closes another one opens. Rajveer , Sudhir and Tayaji come out and they see sanchit so they call him and tell him to come here right now.

At home arohi's home is pacing and wondering what happened and says that they should be back by now. Just then they all enter and rajveer tells lovely and amrit that finally the wait is over and arjun is punished for lifetime in jail. Lovely starts to cry and tayaji says that rajveer why do i feel that this win is more for us the for our family. Then he asks what happened to you guys and says that the guy that shot our dad is punished but look at our sister she's shedding tears for him. Then he goes to sanchit and says that you were helping arohi that tooby lying at home and sanchit says that whatever arohi is doing is right and tayaji says that you'll teach us now and sanchit says no but i know arjun is innocent.

Tayaji slaps sanchit and lovely starts to clap her hands and says wow you made my head high by making me a sister of what kinda brothers. One kicked his daughter out and another slapped his kid and then says that arjun use to be something to you too and sudhir says he use to untill he didnt shoot dad. Lovely says that who told you that he shoot dad did you see him and im not sad that you thought arjun did it but im sad that you all think that arohi is doing something wrong. Then she says that your not only suspecting her but your self and the values that this house gave her. Then she says that one more think not only sanchit and arohi but i also know arjun didnt do it. Tayaji tells her to shut up but lovely says no i wont i'll tell the truth today. tayaji goes to her and says that your truth is different from ours and no one needs your truth in this house but if you want to stay with that truth they stay with it but remember that this house doors are open and then says that you and your truth can leave then.

Arohi comes into the house and everyone asks her what happened but she doesnt listen and goes into her room and shefali says i wish someone was her to give her hope.

Amrit tells sudhir and tayaji that they shouldnt have talked to lovely like that and sudhir says that she started it and what do you want her to support the emeny and we just watch. Tayaji  tells her not to worry and that lovely is a little emotional but dont worry and amrit says that im worried that she doesnt take a big step and tayaji says that she only knows how to talk but she wont do anything and says that it'll be all okay by evening. Lovely comes there and says that you said the right thing that im emotional and not at all practical and if by being parctical you dont listen to your heart then i thank god that im this way. Then she says that your right i just talked untill now but now im going to do something and i'll listen to my heart and its telling me whatever you guys are doing is wrong and what arohi is doing is right. Then she says that today i'll leave this house and go to arohi and everyone is shocked.

I hope you guys like it dont forget to Press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the quick update...is there more or did it end there?
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! U r the best that was really fast. BTW, how stupid and dumb are the ullus anyways??? So, maybe the lawyer was right, it could have been an accident...But seriously anyone with any common sense at all would at the very least find it suspicious that arjun's lawyer died on the very day of his trial!!!!!Stupid ullus,stupid lawyer, stupid judge, stupid ndtv!!!!!    [BR][BR]
LOVE U LOVE! I really hope that sanchit and maybe other women walk out as well leaving stupid tayaji, stupid sudhir and stupid rajveer alone...they deserve each other[BR]Edited by starling - 12 years ago
okay guys im done with the entire epi...
I wonder what problem they have with Lovedeep all the men put her down and don't actually treat her like their sister  Edited by luvhussain - 12 years ago
thanks a lot 4 updating...😊
Thanks for the update...I am looking forward to tomorrow's episode😳
You totally rock with this detailed and quick update! Thanks so much! 
Thanks a lot for update :)    Lovedeep was just amazing today..loved her attitude!!! n as always loved Arjuhi :)
Thanks for the update for me to present the most emotional episode I watch withouttears I can not.