ice.maiden

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by 111192

.i am missing the modern bahu in Suhana

Exactly suhana has lost that class and styleCry

Bajpai se Kashayp hone ki sajah hain...LOL

Why should one lose her individuality after marriage??Angry 

About the topic, humour can be the most irritating thing when shown at the wrong timeOuch What have they done to this show?
Why did they bring Ilesh backAngry  OMG today's was the most irritating episode so far

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Armu4eva111192iViewsAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice.maiden

Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by 111192

.i am missing the modern bahu in Suhana

Exactly suhana has lost that class and styleCry

Bajpai se Kashayp hone ki sajah hain...LOL

Why should one lose her individuality after marriage??Angry 

About the topic, humour can be the most irritating thing when shown at the wrong timeOuch What have they done to this show?
Why did they bring Ilesh backAngry  OMG today's was the most irritating episode so far
Sushama My point tooo... They made her remember she is Kashyap as if it was the most important thing...never said she can also b bajpai kashyap... No harm in it... for god sake let the girl have her own identity...Kashayap banna ne ke chakkar main pur identity hi bigad gaye hain...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Armu4evaice.maiden111192

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
No  I  think suhaana's  break down was much  neccessary looking  at how much she loves Ishaan and here also she didn't  loose her character as she was crying like a child and the scenes where she  rem. how she let  Ishaan go despite of  his wish to stay and spend time with her was good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Right Netri, and you remember that Sanche main dhalna dialogue? I hated it... Showing her gain maturity is one thing, they did show that well, but why are they always hell bent upon changing her character and not retaining the class in her earlier character? Why do they want to show her as a clown sometimes? That really gets on my nervesAngry   

Edited by ice.maiden - 09 May 2011 at 10:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Armu4eva111192

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Right Netri, and you remember that Sanche main dhalna dialogue? I hated it... Showing her again maturity is one thing, they did show that well, but why are they always hell bent upon changing her character and not retaining the class in her earlier character? Why do they want to show her as a clown sometimes? That really gets on my nervesAngry   

Exactly today also in the first scene when suhana get's FB she was so good and also in the last scene in ishaan's room she was good but in between she was behaving like an idiotDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25ice.maideniViewsAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Right Netri, and you remember that Sanche main dhalna dialogue? I hated it... Showing her again maturity is one thing, they did show that well, but why are they always hell bent upon changing her character and not retaining the class in her earlier character? Why do they want to show her as a clown sometimes? That really gets on my nervesAngry   

Agree ...  V live in modern India. She is a modern girl Y cna't she b more than a wife ... can't she help her dad in business or work something other than doing ither uther... Time has changed ... Ishaan never inspire her to work or make something of her... I hate this side of indian Tv. Com-on people... V girls do far lot than indian male does and what V stoop to holding Diya and wearing lots of Jewelry... 

Armu4evaice.maiden111192

--sree-- Goldie
--sree--
--sree--

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

I  like only some parts of the today's episode.only Ranu ,Suhana ,Dadaji and radha bhua was reacting normally.others are making fun of accident,.in many parts  C V's are trying to include unnecessary comedy into the serial'Ilesh was too much'they are trying to make it as a comedy serial'I am not liking this..

Edited by anusree-pradeep - 09 May 2011 at 10:22am

Armu4eva111192Ashis

Sharan13 Groupbie
Sharan13
Sharan13

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Suhana 's breakdown was the best part ! ragini is awesome be  it emotional or funny scenes Smile

Anyways im waitin for tomorows episode to know ishaan's memory loss Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAshis

Go to top