Sasural Genda Phool

Does humor work always?? (Page 4)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by SGPianShehreen

I agree!! Ilesh was reacting like its just a normal accident , nothing happened , everything is ok  , he acted like he doesn't care! I didn't find his jokes funny at all Embarrassed but somehow i kinda liked it too ...becuz i guess he was trying to make the other family members calm down or make then not to worry too much!! Smile ...

@red- that culd have been done by reassuring them... instead of sprouting topics as weird as hospital built by beedi manufacturer...it was weird..! Confused

I agree, to maintain calmness and reassure the family, one can always try a more sane and more logical way by remaining sensible and empathetic. There was absolutely NO NEED for the CHICHORAPAN. Its disgusting how the writers think its okay to show such utter rubbish!!
Angry
Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaShehreen_27AshisYusBee*Resham*

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
And then the CV's of the show if they r present they should not get hurt by our comments...you only invite us to do this...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaShehreen_27AshisYusBee

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

And pls...dont put director ravi ojha in the credit list...pls...show him some respect by not attaching his name to this utter crap...

Well said.. Clap

@bold -- i swear..if Ravi sir watched what SGP has become today.. he did have a minor attack...or something... good he isnt watching..tho i pray for his quick recovery...Smile

radpat25Shehreen_27YusBeeiViewsAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

And pls...dont put director ravi ojha in the credit list...pls...show him some respect by not attaching his name to this utter crap...

Well said.. Clap

@bold -- i swear..if Ravi sir watched what SGP has become today.. he did have a minor attack...or something... good he isnt watching..tho i pray for his quick recovery...Smile
I agree too... Who is handling SGP ? Sleepy  OBS was not that bad but come one loop holes in the stories giving me headaches... Now a days I rely on Written updates... I watch today by mistake...Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Armu4evaShehreen_27111192YusBeeAshis

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Armu4eva111192iViewsAshis*Resham*

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Honestly...i am at loss of words to describe how pathetic it was...i felt like why am i watching this crap...it was utter nonsense...rubbish...DeadDeadDead...even worse than kekta shows...seriously...atleast they are sincere to the mood of the situation...wat was all that...what were they trying to convey...accident is minor issue for kashyaps...wat was all dat stupid elesh dialogues,the discussions instead of rushing to the hospital...kk was with the doctors but couldnt he just call suhana and tell in which room ishaan is..wat was that FUNNY scene of pulling the patient...crap...do they call it humour...ZH you are right, the show is tormenting us...it was crap...very very bad...i cant take this anymore...its getting very very bad...they have lost it big time...pls dont leave a bad taste...better end it..

ZH your words became true ...now its true that this show is tormenting us...you also said that we all should be happy as the show is ending...i would say i would really be happy if the show ends rather than showing us this crapAngry

radpat25Armu4evaiViewsAshisYusBee

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by .sb.

Originally posted by Shwets1502

no comments for todays episode from my side...Smile

bolo na bolo na..kuch to bolo naLOL
Atleast Docs pe toh comment kar do yaar...LOL

there is no point in telling this was bad that was bad...it was bad...i totally agree...bt no use...todays episode is over...on telling how the episode was...i have to think again abt the episode...which i dont want to think abt...

so i stick to no comments...until i get something to comment on...

abt the docs..they werent bad...seriously...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBeeiViewsAshis

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Go to top