Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Does humor work always?? (Page 3)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SGPianShehreen

I agree!! Ilesh was reacting like its just a normal accident , nothing happened , everything is ok  , he acted like he doesn't care! I didn't find his jokes funny at all Embarrassed but somehow i kinda liked it too ...becuz i guess he was trying to make the other family members calm down or make then not to worry too much!! Smile ...

@red- that culd have been done by reassuring them... instead of sprouting topics as weird as hospital built by beedi manufacturer...it was weird..! Confused

YusBee

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
No comments Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaYusBee

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

No comments Unhappy

Febs..feeling sad ur Ishu jaanu is in pattis.. Embarrassed LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeiViewsAshis

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
It was weird but i felt he was just trying to make Disha and Suhana talk about something else and forget about the accident for sometime and stop worrying! Embarrassed but some of his joke were actually not suitable and they didn't look like he was trying to make the other family members calm down...like the scene when they got to know that an accident happened to Ishaan , Ilesh was looking soo calm , he was holding his shoes and cracking out weird jokes that weren't funny at all! but at the same time i felt Inder was also a bit of careless Embarrassed he wasn't really hurrying to go to the hospital too!! but anyway , the scene in the hospital ...was actually not that bad...i felt that Ilesh was just trying to make Disha and Suhana talk about something else and stop worrying too much!! That scene looked like it was Smile

Armu4eva

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

Originally posted by Shwets1502

no comments for todays episode from my side...Smile

bolo na bolo na..kuch to bolo naLOL
Atleast Docs pe toh comment kar do yaar...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaYusBee

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Honestly...i am at loss of words to describe how pathetic it was...i felt like why am i watching this crap...it was utter nonsense...rubbish...DeadDeadDead...even worse than kekta shows...seriously...atleast they are sincere to the mood of the situation...wat was all that...what were they trying to convey...accident is minor issue for kashyaps...wat was all dat stupid elesh dialogues,the discussions instead of rushing to the hospital...kk was with the doctors but couldnt he just call suhana and tell in which room ishaan is..wat was that FUNNY scene of pulling the patient...crap...do they call it humour...ZH you are right, the show is tormenting us...it was crap...very very bad...i cant take this anymore...its getting very very bad...they have lost it big time...pls dont leave a bad taste...better end it..

And pls...dont put director ravi ojha in the credit list...pls...show him some respect by not attaching his name to this utter crap...

Edited by radpat25 - 09 May 2011 at 9:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaShehreen_27111192YusBeeiViewsAshis*Resham*

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SGPianShehreen

It was weird but i felt he was just trying to make Disha and Suhana talk about something else and forget about the accident for sometime and stop worrying! Embarrassed but some of his joke were actually not suitable and they didn't look like he was trying to make the other family members calm down...like the scene when they got to know that an accident happened to Ishaan , Ilesh was looking soo calm , he was holding his shoes and cracking out weird jokes that weren't funny at all! but at the same time i felt Inder was also a bit of careless Embarrassed he wasn't really hurrying to go to the hospital too!! but anyway , the scene in the hospital ...was actually not that bad...i felt that Ilesh was just trying to make Disha and Suhana talk about something else and stop worrying too much!! That scene looked like it was Smile

I dunno...i found Elesh.. weird today...LOL Again at the end of the tug of war...he came in running giving statistics of no. of baby births in the hosp..i mean come on... who on the planet earth does something like that when their family member is admitted...ConfusedLOL

Nyways...thank God for Suhana mai... made my dash to home worth it...!! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27infinity00111192

Go to top