India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Does humor work always?? (Page 12)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Agreee Wid Every Point of My Buddhi AmmaGeek...Just One word to describe The Epi...I mean till the Elesh Inder Bak Bak started Becozzz I watched until that Part OnlyLOL

RIDICULOUS Thumbs Down Big smile

BTW did anyone noticed Mummified Ishaan was in the same Room where Suhana was admitted??Ouch LOL

Btw T Di U have Activa ??Same hereWink ...I mean I too have it In India not in Kanada(Thats How Punjabi say Canada with K )LOL...But My Bro Almost Mummified it after my Arrival hereAngry Ouch LOL

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 09 May 2011 at 5:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Armu4eva111192YusBeeiViewsAshis

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Finally saw the episode. Poor poor SGP team working so so hard , doing longs shifts, I am feeling for them. 

Me too i m feeling for the CVs drained out BRAINs ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25YusBeeAshis

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Btw T Di U have Activa ??Same hereWink ...I mean I too have it In India not in Kanada(Thats How Punjabi say Canada with K )LOL...But My Bro Almost Mummified it after my Arrival hereAngry Ouch LOL

Yup.. n i luv to drive (or as my dad says fly) my Activa.. LOL

YusBeeAshisGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yup.. n i luv to drive (or as my dad says fly) my Activa.. LOL

Same Here ...AgainWink...Tum Bhi Kahi Meri Kumbh Ke Mela Main Ghum Huyi Tesri (3) Behna Toh Nahi??Shocked ROFL

Armu4evaAshisYusBee

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Same Here ...AgainWink...Tum Bhi Kahi Meri Kumbh Ke Mela Main Ghum Huyi Tesri (3) Behna Toh Nahi??Shocked ROFL

Possibility to lag rahi hai... Akal ek jaisi...Tevar ek jaisa...yeh co-incidence kaisa ShockedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshisGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Possibility to lag rahi hai... Akal ek jaisi...Tevar ek jaisa...yeh co-incidence kaisa ShockedLOL

I Dunno KnowShocked Confused LOL...I Know about Akal But wats Wid tevar??...I mean Humara Kaun se Tevar Ek Jaisa  hain???Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged

No humor does not always work specially in such a serious condition...itz Worst episode of SGP n out of all elesh was the most irritating one why the hell he come back from panipat itz better if he stays there only...if i was in place of disha i will give him tight slap for acting so weirdly in such a serious situation.

Dadaji,alok,radha bua,badi maa reactions was good they were not overreacting n neither taking it too lightly it was ok.Being elders of the family they are acting sensibly.
Dadiji still busy making paan uff just cuz ishaan met an accident many times before tat doesn't mean u will become ignorant towards him thinking yeh sab toh hota he hai do we actually behave like ths in real life if one of dear ones get ill or met an accident often.
Rano was perfect with her acting yesterday she truly behaved like a mother getting hyper after hearing such kind of news about her son.
Panna scene was as usual nice
Rajni suddenly got dissappear everytime don't know where last time at suhana's operation she was doing some paat in her room n now may be she knows abt ishaan accident before like us n again doing pooja in her room.
Suhana was just excellent shez only one who made u hook up with the show otherwise itz a complete disaster...her reaction after hearing the news n at the hospital was apt not overdramatic like kkta shows   it was in complete suhana's child she was crying like a child whose toy has got miss...i agree the middle part was bit boring but there also ragini acted very well n make the scene bearable with her presence n when she said thinking itz ishaan tum zod ko bat me mein tumhe todogi lol she made me laugh.I fear what will she do with ishaan if she came to know how he has an accident luking at other women's waist

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeGurpreetD

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

Go to top